Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Choose one - Die alone virgin or Beta-Bux a non-virgin woman ?

Choose one -

• Die alone as an unloved virgin

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Beta-bux a non-virgin woman . (No chance of divorce-rape )

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Choose one -

1. Die alone as an unloved virgin

2. Beta-bux a non-virgin woman . (No chance of divorce-rape )

If you catch her cheating , you can divorce her

What benefits would possibly come with being a betabux? All it does is drain your money into a foid that will never truly love you or appreciate you.

What benefits would possibly come with being a betabux? All it does is drain your money into a foid that will never truly love you or appreciate you.
At least you can sleep with a ass besides you ,have sex . Also if you fulfill her wishes and give her money, she can give you affection and love . But yeah , you need to stop giving her money if she doesn't give you affection.

Choose one -

1. Die alone as an unloved virgin

2. Beta-bux a non-virgin woman . (No chance of divorce-rape )

If you catch her cheating , you can divorce her
Depends if the whore is attractive or not :feelsping:

Depends if the whore is attractive or not :feelsping:
You can get an attractive whore if you are rich . Basically in beta-bux market , the quality of girl you get depends upon your income and assets.

You can get an attractive whore if you are rich . Basically in beta-bux market , the quality of girl you get depends upon your income and assets.
Young whores don’t care about money :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

fuck it, beta bux:feelscry:

[UWSL]As If you have a choice.[/UWSL]

Young whores don’t care about money :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Obviously you can get only a 30+ woman who has quenched her thirst and hunger for sex with chads and tyrones . Now she is ready to settle down . This is the open reality of today's world.

Marrying a young woman is risky as she will think she hasn't had enough sex and has missed livign the hoe phase of life , so she will cheat.

Also , you shouldn't be marrying a woman who is too much hot as men will always be trying to seduce her and it will be hard for her not to give in ,even is she doesn't want. In general you should be marrying an average looking woman.

I just want a quick painless death

Obviously you can get only a 30+ woman who has quenched her thirst and hunger for sex with chads and tyrones . Now she is ready to settle down . This is the open reality of today's world.

Marrying a young woman is risky as she will think she hasn't had enough sex and has missed livign the hoe phase of life , so she will cheat.

Also , you shouldn't be marrying a woman who is too much hot as men will always be trying to seduce her and it will be hard for her not to give in ,even is she doesn't want. In general you should be marrying an average looking woman.
I don’t want to marry or have sex with a 30 year old + roastie unless she is very hot
I don’t give a fuck, I want to marry and fuck the hottest foid possible to improve my shit inbred genetics :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If she cheats on me I will do something bad to her (in video game!!!!)

If she already got smashed
Then she's only good for trash
I won't become a betabuxx
Because it's only good for cucks

If she already got smashed
Then she's only good for trash
I won't become a betabuxx
Because it's only good for cucks
But living alone in old age as an unloved virgin is extremely hard. You can even go insane.

It's better to just fuck prostitutes then, tbh.

im against betabuxxing. because you can just pay for prostitutes instead. but in this scenario, since you say i have to choose between dying a virgin or betabuxxing, i am forced to betabux to get sex

Being tortured by a femoid, is worse than languishing in the pain of loneliness.

I'd have more dignity then to betabuxx a foid