Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Choose a superpower

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

Choose a superpower

• Total voters
pausing time sounds cool. is there a limit? :feelshmm:

Shit tough choices. There is a "cool" vs "practical" factor here.
Mind control seems he most practically useful one. But the trick is no one can find out or I'm screwed.

Super intelligence and telepotation are other great options

Last edited:
i want to pause time, imagine you fucking stacies to make them pregnant and cucking chads ?
but super intelligence would be good to achieve the top and rule poorfags and cucks while i got an island with jbs at my disposal.

Super intelligence. Knowledge is power:feelsthink:

Fuck all of em, I wanna be 6’5.

Shapeshifting.
I can be chad to get women and money and i can become a stacy to make even more money from simps on twitch and onlyfans :what:

Shape shift, cause I can literally larp as anyone or anything in the universe.
Shapeshifting.
I can be chad to get women and money and i can become a stacy to make even more money from simps on twitch and onlyfans :what:
Tbf, if you had any of those powers, you would get pussy.

How am I immortal if I can be killed?

shape shifting caught my eye, but time stopping has the most advantages for me

Would the immortal person age the same way normal people do?

pause time
rape foids
rob richfags
dine and dash
simple as

How am I immortal if I can be killed?
i assume you can't die from shit like old age while invincibility is you can't die from shit like getting shot or stabbed

>Immortality (you can still be killed)
JFL.

Chadshifting, if it is an option

pausing time sounds cool. is there a limit? :feelshmm:
You pause time then suddenly you can't move because human mind doesn't work without time. Then you are forever stuck in a frozen state without anyone ever being able to realize it

How intelligent are we talking when you say "super intelligent"?
You pause time then suddenly you can't move because human mind doesn't work without time. Then you are forever stuck in a frozen state without anyone ever being able to realize it
Sounds like a good way of going ER ngl.

technically a some of these powers would suck if we applied irl logic. i mean, imagine being invincible and feeling pain :forcedsmile:

technically a some of these powers would suck if we applied irl logic. i mean, imagine being invincible and feeling pain :forcedsmile:
Yeah :forcedsmile: My undiagnosed assburger's really hates these threads

Nvm. I just wanted you to vote :forcedsmile:
When you pause time your body is wrapped in another space time that isn't affected by the one you're pausing. Also, your spacetime bubble is filled with air from a parallel dimension so you don't suffocate
How intelligent are we talking when you say "super intelligent"?

Sounds like a good way of going ER ngl.
Idk. Tesla tier intelligence 10 times or whatever.
Stop being autistic :feelswhat:

mind control
>mind control globe to fund science to find the secret to youth to live forever
>mind control globe to become king of the world
>you are now king and live forever and can do whatever you want

mind control is the best power in existence.

mind control

You would have to control too many minds at the same time and the risk of being nuked by the world's superpowers is too high :feelsdevil:

Idk. Tesla tier intelligence 10 times or whatever.
If it's full blown solve P=NP, make GAI, understand DNA etc. type of super intelligence then I'm picking that obviously.

mind control

You would have to control too many minds at the same time and the risk of being nuked by the world's superpowers is too high :feelsdevil:
Actually I'm wrong cuz you could just give orders to people telepathically and they would do the rest by themselves :waitwhat:
Easy choice, I would choose time control.

You could become a billionaire within a day with this superpower. You can also spy on whoever you want and you could ruin the life of whoever you want.
But it's too easy. No fun
If it's full blown solve P=NP, make GAI, understand DNA etc. type of super intelligence then I'm picking that obviously.
Yes bro

With super intelligence I would be able to fix virtually everything about me and the environment around me.
I would use it to wealthmax, become high status quickly, do social engineering etc. You are able to looksmax more effectively with it too. You can make people bend to your will with sheer combination of power/status and knowledge.

With super intelligence I would be able to fix virtually everything about me and the environment around me.
I would use it to wealthmax, become high status quickly, do social engineering etc. You are able to looksmax more effectively with it too. You can make people bend to your will with sheer combination of power/status and knowledge.
But it would be lonely :feelsbadman: imagine spending the rest of your life surrounded by down syndromes

Interesting thread.
ofc these are the best ones:

• Mind control (includes telepathy)
  • Telekinesis (includes flying)
Then the time control comes, btw does it include the ability to pause the movement of everything on the earth and only me can move? this will be a crazy power:feelshehe:. But it is not immune as the human reaction is slow, I may get a bullet in my head before I could stop time.

Invincibility (you still die from natural causes)": This is
[UWSL]ambiguous, It needs to be clarified[/UWSL] tbh.

With regard to super intelligence, It's ironic that people who choose that choice may have low IQs or bluepilled :feelskek:, Because in fact "super intelligence" won't be very useful and influential necessarily as they think.

Last edited:
so basically ->
stock market solved and unlimited money
ability to get into any bank/website by breaking encryption
unlimited crypto from hashes
DNA understanding + DIY lab = Possible immortality
General AI solved = Companionship, Unlimited high quality AI generated media (songs, music, movies)
Possible teleportation from understanding physics and stuff.

Seems pretty good ngl.

Very based thread. Very based results.
Incels are the only humans worth keeping alive.

Super intelligence by far trumps all other choices. With 150 IQ you can become a multi-billionaire and have a profound impact on changing towards your liking.

Last edited:
mind controll so everyone and everything . will do as i say / and or please
Super intelligence by far trumps all other choices. With 150 IQ you can become a multi-billionaire and have a profound impact on changing towards your liking.
with mindcontroll you just order someone to give you a weekly wage , you do this with all sorts of people .

you can even get everything for free if you wanted , lol.

Interesting thread.
ofc these are the best ones:

• Mind control (includes telepathy)
  • Telekinesis (includes flying)
Then the time control comes, btw does it include the ability to pause the movement of everything on the earth and only me can move? this will be a crazy power:feelshehe:. But it is not immune as the human reaction is slow, I may get a bullet in my head before I could stop time.

Invincibility (you still die from natural causes)": This is
[UWSL]ambiguous, It needs to be clarified[/UWSL] tbh.

With regard to super intelligence, It's ironic that people who choose that choice may have low IQs or bluepilled :feelskek:, Because in fact "super intelligence" won't be very useful and influential necessarily as they think.
Natural causes means old age. And super intelligence is not just high IQ, it's literally super intelligence dude :bigbrain:
so basically ->
stock market solved and unlimited money
ability to get into any bank/website by breaking encryption
unlimited crypto from hashes
DNA understanding + DIY lab = Possible immortality
General AI solved = Companionship, Unlimited high quality AI generated media (songs, music, movies)
Possible teleportation from understanding physics and stuff.

Seems pretty good ngl.
Yes, but could you fly and move shit with your mind? Telekinesis is better :feelsjuice:
Very based thread. Very based results.
Incels are the only humans worth keeping alive.
Only me and one greycel chose telekinesis :fuk:

- gets super strength :fuk:

- becomes a boxer :feelsaww:

- gains millions :feelsLSD:

Immortality, I would be a Vampire - Chan

Shape shifting so I can transform into 6"7 GigaChad.

Yes, but could you fly and move shit with your mind? Telekinesis is better :feelsjuice:
Why would I WANT to fly or move things with my mind?
When compared to living life on ez mode.

doesn't shapeshifting give me the possibility to get majority of the other powers?

Why would I WANT to fly or move things with my mind?
When compared to living life on ez mode.
I just wanna have telekinesis. I keep dreaming that I have that power only to wake up in painful disappointment afterwards :fuk:
doesn't shapeshifting give me the possibility to get majority of the other powers?
No