Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Choose 1 song you'd GO ER with.

Hotline miami playlist

dont listen to song during minecraft operations, it distracts you and you will miss your targets. you need focus and complete awareness of your surroundings. I would use an remote controlled weapon and get tf out of the hostile terrirtory.

dont listen to song during minecraft operations, it distracts you and you will miss your targets. you need focus and complete awareness of your surroundings. I would use an remote controlled weapon and get tf out of the hostile terrirtory.
How hard would it be to remote control a car or something. Being able to remotely open a garage door and control a car from anywhere in the world is already possible. Why do people choose a gun over anything else. A truck would be far better at killing a bunch of villagers than a gun in a crowd of people. Bomb > truck > gun. Why not build a massive drone and fly it into the villagers. People who do this shit are so stupid they would rather pick up a gun then form an elaborate plan. So sad to see. I guess the Minecraft community isn't dedicated enough.