Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Choogers, I need help

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Planning on going out for a pint with my birth father and catching up with him. I haven't really seen him since I was 7.

Thing is I don't drink and idfk what to drink when I get there. What's good to drink? What's not? Is there specific light drinks I should order? Should I order heavier drinks? Tf do I do?

@IronsideCel

Your expertise is needed here, blood.

ch-jpg.1022799

A pint you say? UK? Probably go for a premium (5% ABV) lager as it should be palatable enough and you won't seem like a pussy for drinking light beer. Something like Kronenbourg 1664 (ask for a 'Kronie' or, even better, 'a pint of numbers', Stella Artois (just ask for a Stella), Moretti or Heineken.

A pint you say? UK? Probably go for a premium (5% ABV) lager as it should be palatable enough and you won't seem like a pussy for drinking light beer. Something like Kronenbourg 1664 (ask for a 'Kronie' or, even better, 'a pint of numbers', Stella Artois (just ask for a Stella), Moretti or Heineken.
Canada, father is Scottish.
Thx for the advise (unless those specific brands aren't available in Canada)
I've drank 5% tall cans before, most I've gotten is light headed, never drunk

Planning on going out for a pint with my birth father and catching up with him. I haven't really seen him since I was 7.

Thing is I don't drink and idfk what to drink when I get there. What's good to drink? What's not? Is there specific light drinks I should order? Should I order heavier drinks? Tf do I do?
@IronsideCel

Your expertise is needed here, blood.
What are your taste buds like?
Do you like sweet? Bitter? Sour? Etc.

Sweet, but not bitter
Sour is fine
If you like coconut, I'd recommend starting off with a wine glass of Malibu.

By the time you start feeling the buzz of this, your taste buds will start to "turn off" or be less sensitive.
This is where I start recommending taking shots or lightly mixing hard liquors like vodka or Hennessy (my favorite) with Sprite or Root Beer/Coke.

They say sometimes to never mix the different colors of alcohol, but I've done it before with no problem tbh. Just drink lots and lots of water to avoid hangover, mango.

If you like coconut, I'd recommend starting off with a wine glass of Malibu.
View attachment 1023043

By the time you start feeling the buzz of this, your taste buds will start to "turn off" or be less sensitive.
This is where I start recommending taking shots or lightly mixing hard liquors like vodka or Hennessy (my favorite) with Sprite or Root Beer/Coke.

View attachment 1023045

They say sometimes to never mix the different colors of alcohol, but I've done it before with no problem tbh. Just drink lots and lots of water to avoid hangover, mango.
Yeah but he can't exactly order Malibu in this situation JFL.

Probably to not look like a fag in front of his birth father.
If you don't want to look like a faggot, mix vodka with some sprite and that should help it.

If you don't want to look like a faggot, mix vodka with some sprite and that should help it.
I mean it's just about what you order at the bar.

@IronsideCel
@BornToLose
Might help if I were to say we're meeting at a Boston pizza, not an average bar*

@IronsideCel
@BornToLose
Might help if I were to say we're meeting at a Boston pizza, not an average bar*
Well then just order whatever strong lager they've got on the menu, would be my advice.

@IronsideCel
@BornToLose
idk wtf that is tbh, but try asking the bartender as well

Honestly if your Dad has experience just ask what he likes and try that. Everyone is going to like different things alcohol wise, I basically only drink 8% plus craft bullshit because that's what I like. I also know a fuck ton of people absolutely hate the taste of beer that is stronger than piss so it's not for everyone.

If you want a stronger drink just get whiskey on the rocks or a mid abv beer, both should be palatable and nobody is going to think you're a pussy for ordering.

It went pretty well, we had wings, he had 2 beers n I had 2 smirnov ice drinks (5% vodka lemonade)

It went pretty well, we had wings, he had 2 beers n I had 2 smirnov ice drinks (5% vodka lemonade)
Glad it went well bro. I didn't know they even still made Smirnoff Ice. Reminds me of the 2000s.