Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chocolate Is Actually White, It's Only After It Is DEVELOPED, ENHANCED and Injected With FLAVOR That It Becomes The BROWN Product We All Know And Love

With nigs even the copes are inferior

My main problem with nigs is that they NEVER try to do things right. They always have to fail at everything

My main problem with nigs is that they NEVER try to do things right. They always have to fail at everything
Not their fault ngl. You should know the universe is random and it makes beings incapable of choosing in who they are as a character.

and the most advanced nurturing in the 1st world you can only ever create niggers that can temporarily suppress their inner and outer nigger to briefly act like a human before ultimately returning to their origin.

laugh-michael-jordan.gif
laugh-michael-jordan.gif

Can literally say the exact same thing about the countless methhead degenerate low iq __s living on the streets in philly and LA. Even that trog Mark Laita knows __s have the deck stacked in their favor and they still FAIL this hard

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/W2m8E2cR0sw?feature=share

Last edited:
Yes, ___s are parasites and leeches, what else is new.

Ofc the US consumes a lot of chocolate, everyone knows the US is filled with fatass leeches.

Hopefully I don't get banned for racially ambiguous bait. I mean we're all the same race anyways since we all come from the same africans/annunaki.

RD-Africans-5.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back