Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chloe Green the billionaire heiress approached meeks first

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Women don't approach bro. Criminal gets approached by a billionaire heiress. Fucking lol at this clown world.

"When I met Chloe at a party at Cannes Film Festival, I was on my own, not talking to anyone so she came and started talking to me," he said. "She is very kind and considerate, and that is what attracted me to her. But that first night, we just talked for a couple of minutes and went our separate ways.”

According to Meeks, he ran into Green again at another party in Monaco shortly thereafter, but it wasn't until their third encounter — at a dinner thrown for him by designer Phillipp Plein, whom Meeks had modeled for — that they really hit it off. "I don’t know who invited her [to the dinner] but I am happy to say that she was there and that after that we fell in love," he told the Mirror.

Not only did he win the genetic lottery but a BILLIONAIRE foid approached him. I'm actually sick to my stomach thinking about how worthless all life on Earth really is knowing this.

NUKE THIS GHEY EARTH ALREADY :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Green's relationship with Meeks officially ended in August 2019, after she was photographed being physically intimate with Monte Carlo polo captain Rommy Gianni.

It's over for criminal chadcels.

Brutal

17375164-7365813-image-a-88_1565999619692.jpg

17374574-7365813-image-m-85_1565998996470.jpg

Last edited:
Women don't approach bro. Criminal gets approached by a billionaire heiress. Fucking lol at this clown world.

"When I met Chloe at a party at Cannes Film Festival, I was on my own, not talking to anyone so she came and started talking to me," he said. "She is very kind and considerate, and that is what attracted me to her. But that first night, we just talked for a couple of minutes and went our separate ways.”

According to Meeks, he ran into Green again at another party in Monaco shortly thereafter, but it wasn't until their third encounter — at a dinner thrown for him by designer Phillipp Plein, whom Meeks had modeled for — that they really hit it off. "I don’t know who invited her [to the dinner] but I am happy to say that she was there and that after that we fell in love," he told the Mirror.

I was looking at this the other day, you should see the comments the foids left on the facebook mugshot.

He's got a great personality.

Just thugmax bro.

Meeks son is probably going to be the heir of Top Shop

He doesn't look all that great in those pics, and both of them look like goblins smiling like that. Inner ugliness showing through for both of them, Meeks only looks good when doing his "hunter" face. Whenever he changes expression he starts looking like an Oblivion character.

Not only did he win the genetic lottery but a BILLIONAIRE foid approached him. I'm actually sick to my stomach thinking about how worthless all life on Earth really is knowing this.

Like Meeks gives a shit, he married her for money. You're bluepilled if you think Meeks isn't fucking other women.
Ofc LOL! But he still can't keep control over her. Imagine if the wife of a shit trash collector in Zabaleen cheats on him. A poor Muslim has more control over a foid than a giga chad. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ofc LOL! But he still can't keep control over her. Imagine if the wife of a shit trash collector in Zabaleen cheats on him. A poor Muslim has more control over a foid than a giga chad. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He doesn't need to control her because he doesn't give a shit about her. Only low level males need to control their women because they don't have any other options. Chad can't get cucked because getting cucked means that someone slept with a person you loved. Chad has so many options when it comes to women that he doesn't need to fall in love with one or care about her. He just uses women for whatever he needs and moves on. JFL at bluepilled people who think Chad can get cucked with the options he has in 2019.

Trying to control women is a sign of a man who has extremely limited options. This is why Chads don't give a shit about things like men's rights and other stuff.

When I read stuff like this I really wish the asteroid had hit us already.

Who arr these fucking people?

Enquiring minds don't really want to know!

All i know is they suck.

I hope their yacht get hijacked by Somalian pirates!

"LOOK AT ME! I'M THE THUG CHAD NOW!"