Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chinkwhore eats pig's brains and coconut worms

Glad youre back with these based shock video threads brocel, keep'em coming :feelzez: :feelsYall:

Isnt this the same noodlewhore that eats live animals?
how jewtube eben allows this is beyond me jfl

HAHA

:lul:

I swear China will eat fucking anything :feelspuke:

What human looks at a pile of gray slimy animal brains crawling with giant fat worms and considers that food?

No hate to ricemen, China has some amazing delicious food. But they also have the most types of fucked up food out of any major culture.

The comments on worldstar are 1000 times funnier
Isnt this the same noodlewhore that eats live animals?
how jewtube eben allows this is beyond me jfl
Probably not the same person. Remember this is their "culture :feelstastyman:"

You can't even curse anymore yet they promote this degeneracy

Last edited:
Ignorant fucks like this disgusting chink whore are the reason we can’t go outside without wearing a mask

I would eat pig brain or brains of other animals, nothing wrong with that, it's a rarity where i live really. It's just food people have eaten for thousands of years. People get all offended if it's something different. I'm not trying to defend her and i didn't watch the video. I find mukbang vids gross. Not by the food if it's animal based but by the people who stuff it in their mouth.

I would eat pig brain or brains of other animals, nothing wrong with that, it's a rarity where i live really. It's just food people have eaten for thousands of years. People get all offended if it's something different. I'm not trying to defend her and i didn't watch the video. I find mukbang vids gross. Not by the food if it's animal based but by the people who stuff it in their mouth.
Fucking gross honestly

What race are you?
pig eats pig
This

Why do you have that avi then lol I thought you were chink or curry
Lol you made my morning. I guess because he looks like a wizard and i'll be turning a wizard in 7 months. He looks mixed IMO.

The thing that amazes me is how they can do it without feeling grossed out like westerners do at stuff like this. Seems like the disgust (or lack thereof) towards certain foods is kinda socialized after all if most people where she lives are like her. Insane shit ngl

So you would eat live worms brocel? At least cook the cunts

So you would eat live worms brocel? At least cook the cunts
I've eaten insects before but not worms. I wouldn't eat earth worms. I've never eaten brain, i would like to. Raw of course, not destroyed by some toxic vegetable oil.

Are you a NEET?

Very true, the agepill fucking destroyed me
No i have a job but it's a low paying one. No stress though. I can come in late or take days off. They won't fire me because no one would want to replace me due to the bad payment. I only work 4 days a week.

Ya it's like they kill the pig for meat but get grossed out for eating the innards?

Are you chink?
Ya im ricecel

I can't understand the appeal of mukbang. It's so disgusting to me even when it's normal food.