Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Chinks worship niggerball

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bkqjfe/ever_feel_that_western_nba_community_is_racist_to/

Why are we manlets not represented in a "sport" that is for 7'0+ tallfags only :waitwhat::feelstastyman:

Yet these retards spend billions just to watch 80 IQ niggers throwing balls.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bkqjfe/ever_feel_that_western_nba_community_is_racist_to/kw0kyny/

And then invite them to their country to fuck their women :feelspuke:

Every chink who watches that shit should be shot.

Ah, r/copingchinks strikes again

When we copy the USA, we should also copy the ethnonationalist movements

Wow blacks are so racist against east asians man it's crazy...

Meanwhile...

Last edited:
Football's better tbhtbh.

Wow blacks are so racist against east asians man it's crazy...

Meanwhile...

View attachment 1101686
1C0297F3 F45B 4C83 B1A9 7620FD4AE74F

yao ming basketball GIF by NBA

The most famous Asian NBA player was 7’4” and literally the result of a forced-breeding program by the Chinese government to build a pro-athlete. It worked, except he constantly got injured and retired early. Like 30+ years of planning to create a player that’s basically a fun trivia fact (and got bullied by Shaq, who was just some random jogger).

Anyways, basketball is a cool sport, but its design favors tall, lanky, fast creatures who can jump high. Asians are none of those things.

Oh, also, of course the NBA only fucking cares about money. That’s the only thing anybody anywhere cares about. NBA players/staff have to be silenced from speaking on China because they all hate it, but the commissioner doesn’t want their opinions costing the league revenue.

Funniest thread on twitter I've seen in a while. This is actually why asians being racist to blacks and calling them niggers is comedic. The average black man would destroy the pussies of noodle whores, and the more and more BMAF becomes normalized, the more easily AW will fuck BM. Even on my tiktok blackpill megathread, I have posted probably at least a dozen Blasians who mention how their dad is black and mom is asian

Stupid retard chink!

Seems odd that the Chinese love basketball yet they're pretty much the polar opposite of what's required to be a basketball player lol

Seems odd that the Chinese love basketball yet they're pretty much the polar opposite of what's required to be a basketball player lol
People are most obsessed with what they don't have

yao ming basketball GIF by NBA

Yao Ming’s parents, who were both Chinese basketball players (6’3” woman and 6’7” male), were “highly encouraged” by the CCP to get married. It wasn’t uncommon at the time for the government to literally play matchmaker with important people in China. What exactly “highly encouraged” means in this content is open to interpretation, but I wouldn’t wanna be disagreeable towards the CCP in the 70s.

Being born an 11 pound newborn, Yao’s fate in life was basically paved in front of him from the moment he swam into the egg. He obviously didn’t complain because his lot in life was
>Be a giant, super rich celebrity and go play with balls in the USA and fuck any bitch you want.

People who want “freedom” are just bitching because they got the shitty dice roll. You wouldn’t give two shits about “choosing your fate” or “following your passions” if you were born Yao.

People who want “freedom” are just bitching because they got the shitty dice roll.
Freedom is the most overrated belief.
Just put me in the testtube, and make me 7ft tall with a massive cock.