Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinks keep embarassing themselves.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★
IMG 20240606 224301

First it's people in bear costumes, now this. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. @Made in Heaven you're right Chinks are masters at pr.

Last edited:
@Biowaste Removal
@AsiaCel
@DarkStarDown
@Despicablecel
@Cayden Zhang

chinks are an embarrassment to humanity

they should all be gathered into one place and nuked

Inb4 the hiker mysteriously disappears in a week

Inb4 the hiker mysteriously disappears in a week
I'm assuming he is a foreigner. So he probably left china before, leaking this to the media.

no, the rape of foids is an objective moral good
curries should be guards for the chink death camps, they can rape the foids in order to humiliate them before death

also @anandkonda could be put in charge of the camp brothels

chinks are an embarrassment to humanity

they should all be gathered into one place and nuked
at least they try and he presentable lol, i’d argue that should go to niggers instead

China is embarrassingly fake and gay. They were proudly touting a “EV” with 2000 km range. It’s actually a hybrid car like Toyota has been making since the Prius. But it was being spread on social media like a “new breakthrough”.

View: https://youtu.be/GPmQo5c505I

China is embarrassingly fake and gay. They were proudly touting a “EV” with 2000 km range. It’s actually a hybrid car like Toyota has been making since the Prius. But it was being spread on social media like a “new breakthrough”.

View: https://youtu.be/GPmQo5c505I

That's why white people should Stop making a deal out of everything, they do. Even, toilets in Japan are unironically, a big deal to white people. Whites should stop praising them for everything. An Iraqi was the one who discovered oil In Norway, do you you see any Arab talk about it? Like the way Asians brag about their discoveries/inventions? Iran has a space program and a has built a hypersonic missiles and potentially, has a nuclear warhead despite, being under sanction. They act like they are the only ones who can innovate. That's what I hate.

View: https://youtu.be/KGoKsv2omBU?si=MvSwjzhz58WhanML

Wtf is this? Just build a normal toilets lol.

at least they try and he presentable lol, i’d argue that should go to niggers ins
Presentable? Are you kidding me. They use a pipe for their waterfall lol.

@Biowaste Removal false, if I worshipped Master then I would have abducted shoe0nhead and delivered her to him by now

That's why white people should Stop making a deal out of everything, they do. Even, toilets in Japan are unironically, a big deal to white people. Whites should stop praising them for everything. An Iraqi was the one who discovered oil In Norway, do you you see any Arab talk about it? Like the way Asians brag about their discoveries/inventions? Iran has a space program and a has built a hypersonic missiles and potentially, has a nuclear warhead despite, being under sanction. They act like they are the only ones who can innovate. That's what I hate.

Imagine this malfunctioning while Stacy is taking a nasty shit :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

He would ve given you your goyim bucks

Why didn't you do it (in video game)
I should bc they're destined to be together + are star-crossed + I ship them

but I'm not a nigger-worshipper so I don't have the dedication to kidnap the foid just to get her blacked (again)

he will just have to win her over with his skibidi rizz ig

There's enough proof even on the internet alone that China is a supersized Potemkin village. I despise the foreign tankies shills that made it their life's missions to promote or defend it

They made that so curry tourists would be more comfortable and feel less lonely.

Chinese are trying to do jew shit but keep falling on their face.

Presentable? Are you kidding me. They use a pipe for their waterfall lol.
Cope,that cuck hiker only found the pipe after climbing all the way to the peak of the waterfall.:feelsLSD:

And chinese people arent more dishonest than your kind. :feelswhat:
Its just that arabs are probably too low iq to even build a pipe for making a waterfall like this one:feelsdevil:

Cope,that cuck hiker only found the pipe after climbing all the way to the peak of the waterfall.:feelsLSD:

And chinese people arent more dishonest than your kind. :feelswhat:
Its just that arabs are probably too low iq to even build a pipe for making a waterfall like this one:feelsdevil:
There are waterparks in the middle East

There are waterparks in the middle East
Built by curry engineers who rape ur foids and by chinese men who use their salary to own acres of land and tons of property in your own country while ur people starve, yes:feelskek:

Last edited:
Built by curry engineers who rape ur foids and by chinese men use their salary to own acres of land in your own country while ur people starve, yes:feelskek:
1.Nobody starvs in the gulf States.
2. There's no crime in the gulf states. Even blacks don't commit crime. Because, getting you head choped off isn't fun
3. Chinks don't own any land. They do work like slaves. People who don't have citizenship can't own land in the gulf.

Built by curry engineers who rape ur foids and by chinese men use their salary to own acres of land in your own country while ur people starve, yes:feelskek:
Funny how there are multiple rich first world arab countries but not a single South Asian country better than sub Saharan africa