Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chinks give their women to Niggers

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-

We must give in to the demands of those foreign students and if they complain to the University that the female companions are not cooperative, we would lose our scholarship and might even be expelled. Many were coerced into having sex with those foreign students. I have witnessed first hand, a foreign student beating a female companion for refusing his sexual advance.”

Though not explicitly stated in the sponsorship, sex between foreign male students and Chinese female companions is so commonplace that, “every night, we could hear those Chinese girls moaning in the foreign students’ dormitory,” said a former University student who wished to remain anonymous.

Almost all female companions were virgins, most not only having had zero sexual experience with the opposite sex, but even zero romantic relationship prior to their entrance to the female sponsorship program. Many suffered not only psychological trauma but also physical assault in addition to frequent sexual abuse.

“One time we were all invited to attend a party for foreign students. They forced us to drink a lot of alcohol. When one of the female companions refused, she was slapped really hard across her face. Another tried to intervene, but the guy grabbed her hair and dragged her across the floor. We were all really scared. If we leave, they threatened to complain, and we would all be disciplined by the University,” Nancy said.

Last edited:
I don't understand why do they allow this.

Tee hee they are only pretending to not like it.

I don't understand why do they allow this.
Because glorious China does not really care about fellow Chinks. Chinks on the other hand are too scared and pacified to do anything against their big government. What can they do? Fall into incel rage and throw a few rocks so the cops fall on them in full force and beat them into submission. Then they get 10 years for assault or some absurd sentence.
Manlet in the 1st vid is Wode Maya, and he's a pretty big Yter. If he can score, there might be hope for everyone especially Mayoskincels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0S8juvhTE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93qhyM83Aww

Jesus christ and they say JBW is a thing. The ugliest niggers slay in Asia

Commies the fucked up kek, North Korea only based country in Asia

That niggas delusional, I've tried to convince him multiple times that blackcels are moving to Japan to get gf's but he won't listen.

Lol fucking based, I wish I could go to that University.

@AllanKing is this true?

If he can score, there might be hope for everyone
Don't give people false hope like that, just because there's evidence that blacks can succeed in certain areas doesn't mean that everyone can.

I don't think that Curries, Sandcels, or Latinocels are gonna get anything, they're better off going to european countries tbh.

JBB isn't real tho Kek. The entire world charity maxxes for niggs.

And there are people here who still deny JBB :lul:

Optimal this is why china is the most based country i welcome their takeover :feelsohh:

Aren't Latinocels part European? Some of them pass as White.
It depends on how ethnic they look, but if they're white passing then they could probably run JBW game

Damn, hope those ricecels find the blackpill soon. That buddy program is voluntary from the article so it seems foids are choosing to get fugged by foreigners

View attachment 450432

We must give in to the demands of those foreign students and if they complain to the University that the female companions are not cooperative, we would lose our scholarship and might even be expelled. Many were coerced into having sex with those foreign students. I have witnessed first hand, a foreign student beating a female companion for refusing his sexual advance.”

Though not explicitly stated in the sponsorship, sex between foreign male students and Chinese female companions is so commonplace that, “every night, we could hear those Chinese girls moaning in the foreign students’ dormitory,” said a former University student who wished to remain anonymous.

Almost all female companions were virgins, most not only having had zero sexual experience with the opposite sex, but even zero romantic relationship prior to their entrance to the female sponsorship program. Many suffered not only psychological trauma but also physical assault in addition to frequent sexual abuse.

“One time we were all invited to attend a party for foreign students. They forced us to drink a lot of alcohol. When one of the female companions refused, she was slapped really hard across her face. Another tried to intervene, but the guy grabbed her hair and dragged her across the floor. We were all really scared. If we leave, they threatened to complain, and we would all be disciplined by the University,” Nancy said.

Jfl at cucks in the comments. This is pro incel for sure. It’s hard for Ethnics/ugly male to get women so it only makes sense for government to intervene to keep them happy.

the rest of the world should follow this example tbh. Any incel who is against this is a brainlet

I see some curries as well along with those black guys so it’s good to see all ethnics being treated equally. Usually curry and Asians are left behind

Man, everyone seems to be getting pussy nowadays except me. :feelsbadman:

Let me guess what happened here. University admits poor noodlewomen on scholarship funded by the government for higher education. It also brings in a lot of these "foreign students" who bring in big tution fees in dollars. These students then use their money power and connections to have university enforce these policies. The virgin ricewomen are too poor, gullible to protest. Sounds like a glorified prostitution ring to me. Am I right @AllanKing ?

I guess its time to relocate to China

Last edited:
I hope a large amount of Chinese men form a gang to harass and discriminate against these niggers. Jews really did create the ultimate slave race.
Are you Asian? If not would you still care if it was only White Men in getting pussy?

And we thought the chinks are based and safe from the jews. :feelsgah:

Jfl at cucks in the comments. This is pro incel for sure. It’s hard for Ethnics/ugly male to get women so it only makes sense for government to intervene to keep them happy.

the rest of the world should follow this example tbh. Any incel who is against this is a brainlet

I see some curries as well along with those black guys so it’s good to see all ethnics being treated equally. Usually curry and Asians are left behind
they're fucking over ricecels though
And we thought the chinks are based and safe from the jews. :feelsgah:
they are based and completely safe from globohomo, they've blocked youtube, facebook, twitter etc from their internet

the problem is they're still ricecels and mostly turbocopers. they're probably doing this bc the ricecels in uni are stemmaxxing hard and dont even care

Last edited:
Comunism was created by jews afterall wouldn't surprise me if jews were involved in this. Chinks are the 2nd most advanced race thus they can be a threat to the jews.

China is just trying to create their future national basketball team. Its kinda cucked but will pay off eventually.

Chinese country aborted a bunch of girl fetuses and has an excess of males. Bringing in more males to cuck locals and steal 3 women at once is a spit in the face to local men.

Racemixing on it's own is degenerate and allows for attractive people to have a larger dating pool. You don't even know if those blacks are incels in Africa. For all you know they can be throwing foids at ex slayers.

@WØLF see, this is how I knew you were a nigger
Ok and? What's even your point? I hate being an ugly nigger. If I could be a colored eyed pigskin I would in a heartbeat. What race are you?

Alt right whitecels on suicide watch.

Ok and? What's even your point? I hate being an ugly nigger. If I could be a colored eyed pigskin I would in a heartbeat. What race are you?
Mulatto, or maybe a bit Pardo (brazil) with Brown eyes

Last edited:
Jesus christ and they say JBW is a thing. The ugliest niggers slay in Asia
Seems like any foreigner who isn't a meek autist can slay.
I hope a large amount of Chinese men form a gang to harass and discriminate against these niggers.
Lol everyone wishes their group would do this. Will never happen. FBI types would surveil and stop it, label them terrorists if needed and men are too meek and unorganized anyway.

Last edited:
Seems like any foreigner who isn't a meek autist can slay.
Thugmaxxing isn't as effective in Asia as in western countries where low inhib behavior is more respected. That's why imo you see a lot of high inhib white guys ascend in Asia but not in other places of the world.
Lol everyone wishes their group would do this. Will never happen. FBI types would surveil and stop it, label them terrorists if needed and men are too meek and unorganized anyway.
China is more nationalistic so not as likely. If anything if enough uproar occurred they'd look into who organized a setup where there was interracial mixing and probably blame western countries for organizing it before shutting it down.

What you said about fbi types surveilling them and labeling them terrorists happens more in western countries like the US, UK and Canada.

JBB is spreading through the world