Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinks desperately trying to cope with the fact that mayos and niggers owned them again

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl at those chinks thinking they can compete with genetically superior viking gods and mandingos. Being Asian should be classified as a disability, so they'd at least have a chance in the special olympics :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Incel trait: You don't watch the Olympics

I like the Chinese tho, I wish Europe and Asia could unite to take over the world:feelsbadman:
@AllanKing

It's over. The REAL China only got 2 gold medals.

A lot of asian olympic athletes are black and white halfies

To be fair China's performance was still insane

2 gold medals for Israel :owo:

LMAO it's the typical group of retards from r/Sino.

Who the fuck CARES about the fucking Olympics oh my god

god these normalfags piss me off

true they have gotten alot better than before tbh
well, China has 1.4 billion people. there's bound to be a lot of genetic outliers

LMAO it's the typical group of retards from r/Sino.

Who the fuck CARES about the fucking Olympics oh my god

god these normalfags piss me off

well, China has 1.4 billion people. there's bound to be a lot of genetic outliers
Olympics prove curry genetic inferiority, they are very relevant. What the hell are you even on about?

Its commendable they even got this far

Olympics prove curry genetic inferiority, they are very relevant. What the hell are you even on about?
Yea it's basically a showcase of a country's talent on a global stage. Neeraj Chopra will go down in history as one of India's finest track and field athletes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back