Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinks are too low T to harrass female gamERs

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1alkl48/the_difference_in_being_a_woman_in_china_versus/

I love that when I get in a party with Chinese dudes they don’t try to get me to send them nudes or edate them, and how they’re good to their girlfriends and don’t try to cheat on them online.

It’s such a fresh of breath air to feel like I don’t have to act like a bro and can just enjoy my cute pink and white gear and have a girlier username and still have men trust you to be competent at the game.

Jfl, I guarantee she has a JBW boyfriend and just plays chink games to get ricecel orbiters. How nice of them to play the asexual gay online "friend" and give out free validation :feelsseriously:

@AsiaCel @mcmoohyun

Perfect slave race.

Most redditors know... stopped reading after this.

It’s not that asians are low T, but rather civilized.

There are some Korean derogatory terms calling women gamER but none of them are something related to sex as sexual harrassment on online is heavily regulated in SK. Can you believe when sexual harrassing on internet is punished as heavily as "real" sex offenders(e.g. rape)? You won't even almost be able to get a job. Even the "harrassment" is so vague, it depends on the personal judgment of the Police or the Court. So fucking cucked yet no politician would abolish this as no one wants to get called "misogynyst" :feelskek:

Yeah, perfect asexual orbiters to get validation from while you get pumped and dumped by rude white fratbros.
asians are too humans while females are too animalistic and need extermination. We need to move forward as a society and species, and remove these animalistic tendencies.

asians are too humans while females are too animalistic and need extermination. We need to move forward as a society and species, and remove these animalistic tendencies.
Only genetic engineering can remove the animalistic part.

Most actually based thing i have read on here in a while