Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinkcels get brutally cucked in new Huawei ad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/IwUsWtN

:lul::lul::lul:

Chinkcels on zhihu are not happy about this, many blackpilled comments: https://www.zhihu.com/question/462814527

If I want to express international openness and diversity, my advice is to add another black child to the family.

Part of the malice, of course, is to encourage East Asian yellow women to abandon their own race of men
Anyone who says I'm overreacting and says Chinese men are too sensitive is a pull-off, an accomplice to the cultural genocide of Asian-Yellow men by Germanic whites

Class is clear, Chinese men are responsible for 996 work, white people are responsible for enjoying the surprise

Enjoy - refers to the yellow man in the booth hard-working while the white man enjoys the gentle yellow skin wife (cover face)

@AllanKing :feelskek::feelskek:

I don't really see the humor here. Especially since if this was a white woman and a black man, you'd be seething

:feelshaha:

I don't really see the humor here. Especially since if this was a white woman and a black man, you'd be seething

I am already seething

2423p0.jpg

I feel true compasion for chinks its over

It never even began for us ricecels

Im white and im seething at this regardless. Fuck those psyops.

where is the original source video?

The first and second image aren't even from the same video jfl

the chink is here

I think they played that scene in the ad.

are you chinese @Lv99_BixNood ? i know about zhihu for long time it's practically chinese quora tho ive seen here a lot chinese, asian supremancist thoughts

I think all forms of racemixing are bad but racemixing is clearly several dozen times worse in Europe than in China. France for example has 5 million Africans or 7.5% of the total population. China would need 105 million Africans to have the same %. I am sure however the number of foreigners in China in total is far lower than 105 million while France just has that many Africans

are you chinese @Lv99_BixNood ? i know about zhihu for long time it's practically chinese quora tho ive seen here a lot chinese, asian supremancist thoughts
I'm half Chinese.

I think all forms of racemixing are bad but racemixing is clearly several dozen times worse in Europe than in China. France for example has 5 million Africans or 7.5% of the total population. China would need 105 million Africans to have the same %. I am sure however the number of foreigners in China in total is far lower than 105 million while France just has that many Africans
Difference is the eurocucks brought it upon themselves by colonizing shithole countries in Africa. The only reason there are so many niggers in France is that people from former french colonies can easily get visas and citizenship.

I'm half Chinese.

Difference is the eurocucks brought it upon themselves by colonizing shithole countries in Africa. The only reason there are so many niggers in France is that people from former french colonies can easily get visas and citizenship.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That law has nothing to do with colonial past and can be changed tomorrow if the Jews that rule over France decide to do it. You're just repeating the same retarded normie argument that whitey is paying for colonial past.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That law has nothing to do with colonial past and can be changed tomorrow if the Jews that rule over France decide to do it. You're just repeating the same retarded normie argument that whitey is paying for colonial past.
Yeah but it won't. Americans could also go back to enslaving niggers but you know as well as I that'll never happen.

Zhihu is a site I never manage to understand. On one hand, if you search for the term "incel", you'll see foids and soys sitting at the moral high ground, defending whores and making fun of lonely men. Then the men get worked up when they are slapped on the face by videos like this, completely oblivious of how their own actions of white-worshiping will eventually lead to their own doom. Too bad CCP is no longer as based as it used to be; whoever's involved would have been labeled as the enemy of people, publicly shamed for degeneracy then sentenced to death.

Zhihu is a site I never manage to understand. On one hand, if you search for the term "incel", you'll see foids and soys sitting at the moral high ground, defending whores and making fun of lonely men. Then the men get worked up when they are slapped on the face by videos like this, completely oblivious of how their own actions of white-worshiping will eventually lead to their own doom. Too bad CCP is no longer as based as it used to be; whoever's involved would have been labeled as the enemy of people, publicly shamed for degeneracy then sentenced to death.
Soviets were more based the Chinese

It costs more to rent in Shanghai then London, so much for equality