Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chink shit general

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Welcome to chink shit general.
Here we will discuss stuff about chinks and stuff like that.
HpGjHZQ 1

This shit looks like a GTA game cover :lul::lul::lul:

No it does. Also i no longer postmaxxx.
I highly doubt that they import video games in Algeria.
Also, stop detailing the thread, /csg/ was really good at its peak. I still have a Convoy flashlight and Ugreen cables :feelsautistic:

I highly doubt that they import video games in Algeria.
Also, stop detailing the thread, /csg/ was really good at its peak. I still have a Convoy flashlight and Ugreen cables :feelsautistic:
They do.

Stop irrelevant postmaxxing under my god like threads ya fuckin cunts :feelsUgh:

Its over, we already diarrhead it :fuk:
You're the crazy guy with 4k posts in under a month. All you do is quips and quoteposting. You're not even incel, so that fits the postmaxxer bill.

You're the crazy guy with 4k posts in under a month. All you do is quick whips and quoteposting. You're not even incel, so that fits the postmaxxer bill.
I stopped quoteposting when TPC was banned
If you were active then, youd know.

racism white boi

racism white boi
People have been trying to rename it to Chinese Stuff General but it didn't stick. Plus, the abbreviation is the same so it's not like you're suddenly washing away all racism or something.

Feed China and get rich.

Pinduoduo’s latest aim: Sell $145 billion of farm produce in 2025. Says its magic formula of bargains and entertainment targets being both Costco and Disneyland.

Pinduoduo Inc - ADR
NASDAQ: PDD
60.22 USD[UWSL]+3.23 (5.67%)today[/UWSL]

Feed China and get rich.

Pinduoduo’s latest aim: Sell $145 billion of farm produce in 2025. Says its magic formula of bargains and entertainment targets being both Costco and Disneyland.

Pinduoduo Inc - ADR
NASDAQ: PDD
60.22 USD[UWSL]+3.23 (5.67%)today[/UWSL]
殺死你自己,你他媽的美國間諜和叛徒。 中國萬歲及其龐大的自閉症領袖。

They built two hospitals in six days: