Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chink coping with his dogshit horrible genetics

I can detect a fellow manlet from galaxies away, he is one of us
Just in denial, talent always beats hard work because hard work is for genetic garbage

Literally me having to work my nuts off just to be average in everything I do
"Hard work beats talent"

Limit beats the living shit out of hard work

This guy doesn't even have bad genetics he mogs me to oblivion

This guy doesn't even have bad genetics he mogs me to oblivion
he has been training for 9 years just to look like that and meanwhile this natty who has only been training for 2 years mogs him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102_112605_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_112605_Instagram.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 41
he has been training for 9 years just to look like that and meanwhile this natty who has only been training for 2 years mogs him.
Btw I have been lifting far longer and harder than Tyler Brandis but my Indian genes fucked me over.

I could workout for 20 years and I wouldn't get even a fraction of what he has
I could workout for 10000 years and cant gain 1 pound without SARMs

I know a filipino dude thats 5'3 and works out a ton. He's been single his whole life just like me.

I could workout for 10000 years and cant gain 1 pound without SARMs
I'm a lankycel I need like 5000 calories a day to gain any weight and I don't have the time to eat 5 meals a day screw working out it wont get me any foids

I'm a lankycel I need like 5000 calories a day to gain any weight and I don't have the time to eat 5 meals a day screw working out it wont get me any foids
i have to eat 9000+ cals just to gain 1 lb every 3-6 months

>Hard work beats talent

Keep telling yourself that cuck retard your entire life is built on a shaky foundation full of lies while other people don't have to deal with such hurdles.

He has good genetics. Mainly shoulder to waist ratio.

>Hard work beats talent

Keep telling yourself that cuck retard your entire life is built on a shaky foundation full of lies while other people don't have to deal with such hurdles.
If hard work beats talent, why are men and foids seperated in sports?

He has good genetics. Mainly shoulder to waist ratio.
Everyone has decent shoulder to waist ratio only the ones with really shit genetics don’t

Atleast he can beat up normies now.