Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ching chong chang, do you wanna bang? (incel becomes Chad in Asia part 2)

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
image0.png

image0.png

Just lol if you stay in the west.

Keep in mind this dude never gets matches in Germany.

Last edited:
What country is that? I'll test the same....

keep in mind OP looks like his avi

jsanza is an uberchad in SEA.

JFL @ JBW theory deniers.

Say with me

JBW
JBW
JBW ...

The west is such a joke in comparison. Did you use yourself or someone else? This looks like the Philippines or Thailand, its mind boggling how easy it is over there.

The west is such a joke in comparison. Did you use yourself or someone else? This looks like the Philippines, its mind boggling how easy it is over there.
Thailand, some guy from discord, 5-6 in looks, incel in Germany.

Ok it's you. Chadtraveler, aka Chadcel.

OP wasn't using his own pictures.

you can only do this if your a bit attractive and have some money if you look like an ethnic like me and have constant violent thoughts then nobody will like you, i always end up with everyone laughing at me when im somewhere new some kids once tried to drown me in a pool while laughing
Consider skin whitening techniques

He even opened with "ching chong chang"

Holy shit JBW is legit.

nah i'm a ghost a literal ghost, never go out
i feel very violent and suicidal in public and im so much of a sperg i'd end up having a freakout, im also real ugly
How can you not look white then?

I whitefish constantly on Tinder. Not even Chadfish, I just take random average looking white guys can make dumb fucking noodlewhores nearby me beg for so much dick

I whitefish constantly on Tinder. Not even Chadfish, I just take random average looking white guys can make dumb fucking noodlewhores nearby me beg for so much dick
I’m white, I don’t see asian girls lining up for me

jbw only works in SEA
Cope. Its magnified extremely in SEA, to the point that literally any white guy can get laid, but whiteness is still a HUGE draw fro westernized asian girls.

Wtf is 55 in this context?

Why does she say 55? What does this mean?

I’m white, I don’t see asian girls lining up for me
Are you average looking? If so I can give you some tips, I have a lot of experience whitefishing.
Trying to whitefish as a 2/10 deformed incel is no fun though.

And the girl is cute contrary to the girls posted by itsOver.

Timecel is a fakecel.

If only there was a service that helped you import them back here
You can bring them back, but then you're bringing them back to countless Chads, you don't want that.

Are you average looking? If so I can give you some tips, I have a lot of experience whitefishing.
Trying to whitefish as a 2/10 deformed incel is no fun though.
My chadlite friend who’s 6’3 struggles too
You can bring them back, but then you're bringing them back to countless Chads, you don't want that.
Eh, I’ll take the risk. How do you do it?

What profile picture did you use, though? Your catfishing is completely useless if we don't know the male picture.

You go to their country, make one fall for you, take her with you and marry her. Works best in the Philippines.

Again, didn't use my pic, as mod stated.
What if you’re a workaholic who doesn’t have enough leave to go to Asia? Are there any reliable third party wife importing services?

What profile picture did you use, though? Your catfishing is completely useless if we don't know the male picture.
@Timecel ask him for pic in PM tbh.

probably it's just gang of changs larping as girls to rob white incels

probably it's just gang of changs larping as girls to rob white incels
C O P E, got her line.
What if you’re a workaholic who doesn’t have enough leave to go to Asia? Are there any reliable third party wife importing services?
You probably need to go there first unless you want to pay for her ticket.

in sea, they match and tlak wih you but generally ghost before/after the date.

in sea, they match and tlak wih you but generally ghost before/after the date.
Not with "ching chang chong wanna bang opener"

You have to be direct with them, so many time wasters, it's insane.

If they don't want to meet right away, like if they aren't up for it, they won't be. Doesn't matter what you say to them, it won't happen, even if they eventually agree. They have to be down right away.

Reminder that OP is Chad.

well link the first thread you goose