Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chinesecel wants a lady with a busty body

His accent sounds like a south park impersonation of a Chinese person

Fun fact: Scientific research has found a gene that affects dopamine in the brain and increases risk-taking behavior, this gene has been directly correlated to infidelity and the likelihood of cheating on your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband. This gene exists in 10% of central Africans, 30% of Europeans and Middle Eastern people, over 50% in some Native American tribes, under 10% in most Indians, and close to 0% in East Asians. East Asians are statistically the least likely to cheat on their sexual partners and least likely to take unnecessary risks.

For foids: if you're afraid of being cheated on , get yourself a Giga-Chang
Fakecel and cuck
His accent sounds like a south park impersonation of a Chinese person
Trucel for watching

@mistersinister is this you?

Chinese guy that "trusts capitalism".... :giga:

supreme Chinese gentleman

I laughed when he said that one of his good qualities was beta buxxing.

Lol that was pretty good he reminds me of the supreme gentleman

As much as I want to make fun of him, just imagine if a nordic chad with broken English posted a video like this. Women would find his accent sexy and start PM'ing him offering their pussy instead of treating him like a joke.

As much as I want to make fun of him, just imagine if a nordic chad with broken English posted a video like this. Women would find his accent sexy and start PM'ing him offering their pussy instead of treating him like a joke.

@PPEcel be like: