Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese women seek white Chad sperm for artificial insemination

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Is there anything more cucked than being a ricecel? :lul:

The modern white supremacist is the female.:feelskek:

Hitler didn't lose the war, he actually won it when the Allies didn't think noodles were the bigger white supremacists

Hitler didn't lose the war, he actually won it when the Allies didn't think noodles were the bigger white supremacists
He was a decoy all along.. The real enemy of human civilization is roast beef

Based Xi Jinping will make all foids applying for this "disappear".

What's the point of having a nation for a super power if your nation can't even overpower its own women.

China already has a massive surplus of males, destined to be incel. and the single women left are rejecting to marry and breed. The Chinese government must do something about this or this means the collapse of their society.

:feelskek::feelskek:

The modern white supremacist is the female.:feelskek:
With the white female being the least supremacist, and the noodle slut being the most. Noodle sluts would probably agree to eat a white man's shit for a chance to interact with him, which makes me believe that the Chinese government is the most based government, it's not allowing the people to be degenerate white-man-worshippers.

Is there anything more cucked than being a ricecel? :lul:
They've been doing that in Brazil for a long time now.

Is there anything more cucked than being a beanercel?

IMG 20191207 103912

White DNA is in high demand. JBW proven yet again.

Most requested sperm by noodles:

hqdefault.jpg

China already has a massive surplus of males, destined to be incel. and the single women left are rejecting to marry and breed.
JFL at China and India creating this problem for themselves by encouraging the killing of female infants thereby guaranteeing a generation of incels

WHITU COCKU ONRYYYYY
FUCK MY FISH SMELLY CUNT

JFL at China and India creating this problem for themselves by encouraging the killing of female infants thereby guaranteeing a generation of incels
Cope.

Those extra men will just be used as canon fodder in WWIII: The Rice/Curry Rebellion

@pp183 it's ova for ricecels.

I hate them already
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

lets send our sperm by post via china air mail. we will dominate the breeding gene pools and create a white Asian super incel generation to take over the world.

" For baby Oscar, Xiaogunzhu said personality was the major factor in her decision as the donor was listed as "full of joy". "

Their lies are so big that they are delusional.
I'm not Asian but i really feel pity for Asian men.
Asian women are the Real Incarnation of the evilness of nature:Asian men succeded in reproducing because there was the Patriarchy. Now they're really at risk of extinction ironically.

No wonder that Elliot Rodger,an hapa,did what he did.
I think that realizing that women of your own race prefer men of another race is something absurdly painful.
You reach a point avere you can question the legitimacy of your existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back