Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chinese man adopts an Afghan brunette girl.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

The highest paid model in China is a Blue eyed ughur woman, ughurs have 30-80% Iranian DNA. This girl is going to be super famous in chinkland lol.

Didn't the Chinese test bomb the Uyghurs?

I might adopt a future stacy and get rich

what kind of san nigger music is that?! fucking disgusting

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang

Yep being a stepdad is always cucked especially if you get nothing from it.
This cuck only adopted her because, white skin + brunnete. If she was curry looking he wouldn't care

This cuck only adopted her because, white skin + brunnete. If she was curry looking he wouldn't care
Also because he couldn’t find a wife and raise a family like he wanted to so he adopts his dream daughter to fill the void.

I might adopt a future stacy and get rich
I'm going to let you read your own post first and think about it before I continue to respond because no adoption agency in the right mind is going to give any young girl to a single incel male without a partner you only look like a predator if you even suggested this to anybody IRL

I'm going to let you read your own post first and think about it before I continue to respond because no adoption agency in the right mind is going to give any young girl to a single incel male without a partner you only look like a predator if you even suggested this to anybody IRL
Didn't know that you can't adopt without a partner.

No shit nigga theres no way I could take care of a kid anyways

This is heartbreaking because she’s going to turn out a chink whore instead of a pious afghan girl who wears hijab.

There's also a trending video of a Chinese couple adopting and raising a doll-faced Paki foid.

Chinks are obsessed with Blue eyes
I'll answer you as a boy with dark eyes: having light eyes is a plus and gives you social status and this is especially true in countries where this "constancy" is less present. If everyone had blue eyes it probably wouldn't have the same effect on the rest of the population, in fact you would be considered a normal (or predictable) person. An Italian influencer (Francesco Chiofalo) a real chad but with brown eyes has redone the colors of his eyes (along with other things) and in your opinion for what reason if not to be considered "the best", "the coolest" and for social status? I mean, does it seem normal to you that a person risks their eyesight to make their eyes blue? In this world only being beautiful and attractive matters, the rest is made up of luck and a mix of everything

I'll answer you as a boy with dark eyes: having light eyes is a plus and gives you social status and this is especially true in countries where this "constancy" is less present. If everyone had blue eyes it probably wouldn't have the same effect on the rest of the population, in fact you would be considered a normal (or predictable) person. An Italian influencer (Francesco Chiofalo) a real chad but with brown eyes has redone the colors of his eyes (along with other things) and in your opinion for what reason if not to be considered "the best", "the coolest" and for social status? I mean, does it seem normal to you that a person risks their eyesight to make their eyes blue? In this world only being beautiful and attractive matters, the rest is made up of luck and a mix of everything
I wasn't saying blue eyes were everything lol

I wasn't saying blue eyes were everything lol
yes and in fact I agree, but having diamond colored eyes you have to admit that it makes you lucky and in fact it gives you bonuses that dark eyes could hardly have (obviously if compared between Chad with dark eyes and Chad with light eyes)

yes and in fact I agree, but having diamond colored eyes you have to admit that it makes you lucky and in fact it gives you bonuses that dark eyes could hardly have (obviously if compared between Chad with dark eyes and Chad with light eyes)
this also applies to stacys of course