Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese "influencer" foids photoshoping their pics

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I don't know if this is for real or not

It has to be. The picture on the left looks fake, Plus their skin tone matches up with the lighting on the right picture.

Even billionaire foids like the Kardashians/Jenners edit their pictures.

holly fuck the toilet with the green dress masculine asf , wouldn't be surprised if ''she'' has a penis

Probably. Female chinks are pretty ugly to be honest.

Cannot be determined.
I don't know what kind of faggot do these fakeovers.

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me that asian foids are subhuman.

Green dress frauded a few points on the decile scale but right whale literally transformed into a different species :feelspuke:

Pretty soon it will be considered illegal in some countries to post these comparison photos showing the level of makeup fraud if it's of a woman because of harassment laws @curryfool

Pretty soon it will be considered illegal in some countries to post these comparison photos showing the level of makeup fraud if it's of a woman because of harassment laws @curryfool
Very well could be.

Left foid hand size mogs me

This can be expected at this point.

The only good thing about noodlewhores is that they’re honest about lookism

I think i saw this pic in the article about how asians have real time filters which are not yet available on the west.

That's why I have trust issues with digital stuff. Kek.