Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Chinese incel forums must be crazy

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
There are 726.55 million males and 698.62 million females in China. Even if full monogamy existed, there would be 27,930,000 incels in China, more than the population of Australia. It's well known that Chinese beauty standards are farcically extreme, so much so that use of filters is not only an open secret but expected. This plus the truth of hypergamy means Chinese incels easily number 30 million plus.

I've heard rumors that on the other side of the Great Firewall, Chinese "netizens" are insane, openly flinging insults and pandajaks that make the sharty look sane. Surely incel forums exist, which, in a cyberpunk ultralookist hell like China, would be filled with the most deranged, mentally broken truecels that ragemog and despairmog this entire forum combined. Even the smallest forums would likely dwarf this one in size and traffic. I energetically wish I could peer across the Firewall and see what galactic theories and life stories lie in those depths.

May St. Nosecel bless them.

Retarded parents that only wanted male babies

there would be 27,930,000 incels in China
fuck lmao
@FuckYou @SupremeAutist @NeverGetUp36 you guys shitting on the cuck chinkcel on YT, this is what he has to deal with every day, I would become literally insane in China in less than a week.

fuck lmao
@FuckYou @SupremeAutist @NeverGetUp36 you guys shitting on the cuck chinkcel on YT, this is what he has to deal with every day, I would become literally insane in China in less than a week.
I'm assuming the youtube channel guy lives in the west if he's so obsessed with wmaf, there's not exactly many white guys in china

How did China get till 1 Billion+ population then?
It was during the magnificently retarded One Child Policy. Mao completely nuked China's future, at least they have plenty of incels for cannon fodder in Taiwan and Lake Baikal.

Someone wanted to live in china btw

The laying flat movement there was shut down by the CCP. Governments there are working hard to keep wagies in line. Imagine how bad it is for incel oppression there.

China has a history of female infanticide spanning 2,000 years.[7] With the arrival of Christian missionaries in the late sixteenth century, the missionaries discovered female infanticide was being practiced – newborns were seen thrown into rivers or onto rubbish piles.

@Seahorsecel @AsiaCel How true it this?

They suffering in silenced!

They gov is tight internet on!

No free speeches their!

I doubt their government would allow such sites

There are 726.55 million males and 698.62 million females in China. Even if full monogamy existed, there would be 27,930,000 incels in China, more than the population of Australia. It's well known that Chinese beauty standards are farcically extreme, so much so that use of filters is not only an open secret but expected. This plus the truth of hypergamy means Chinese incels easily number 30 million plus.

I've heard rumors that on the other side of the Great Firewall, Chinese "netizens" are insane, openly flinging insults and pandajaks that make the sharty look sane. Surely incel forums exist, which, in a cyberpunk ultralookist hell like China, would be filled with the most deranged, mentally broken truecels that ragemog and despairmog this entire forum combined. Even the smallest forums would likely dwarf this one in size and traffic. I energetically wish I could peer across the Firewall and see what galactic theories and life stories lie in those depths.

May St. Nosecel bless them.
View attachment 1201821
Who is this nosecel guy ?

Chinks will be having a hard time anywhere now that noodle whores have a supply of chad's and tyrone's to drill their holes, chinks with less than 5 inch penises don't stand of chance of having kids. Once chinks are extinct we will use them as a example of what not to do as a race.

Who is this nosecel guy ?
Idk, I first saw that picture in the r/braincels days and it's been stuck in my mind even since lol. Surely he either got rhinoplasty or roped.

I think most of those sites would be banned in China for disrupting the harmony of the social order or a similar nebulous vague reason hinting at deeper implications.

One child policy + foid infanticide + integrating (((Western values))) into their culture, has completely destroyed China's future.

Does anybody know of Chinese forums? Maybe we can learn useful things from them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back