Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chinese Historian Goes Homeless

lennox

lennox

files.catbox.moe/vjm0h7.PDF
Based ricecel Chinese Historian is hugely indebted from university. He can't afford his apartment and is forced to live in his car. Is this the future of all incels?

I see a lot of people filming videos from the insides of their car nowadays

Over for ricecels.

its over for rice, though he did want to move back anyway. I think Canada is the worst place for a guy like him

I see a lot of people filming videos from the insides of their car nowadays
Yeah especially Redpilled and Blackpilled youtubers.

Even DBDR used to actually record most vids in his car.

No idea whats with that but having a car as a Gen Z is a huge mog

owning a car is a magnet for pussy

Jesus christ everytime I think this forum hit rock bottom, it proves to me it can sink even lower.

Most incels have cars. It's just a basic requirement. By itself it doesn't attract women.

Jesus christ everytime I think this forum hit rock bottom, it proves to me it can sink even lower.

Most incels have cars. It's just a basic requirement. By itself it doesn't attract women.
most couples see i irl are were the normie bf owns a car

Based ricecel Chinese Historian is hugely indebted from university. He can't afford his apartment and is forced to live in his car. Is this the future of all incels?

I hear stories like this more and more often. Makes me glad I didn't "get to go" to college (perhaps my SAT score of 710/1600 was a hidden blessing) as i'd just have ended up with debt.

Too many people went to college and there's not enough high paying jobs to give to everyone with a degree, especially here in America with so many of our STEM jobs going to H1B. This also causes a problem for people with no degree because it means people with a degree start applying for jobs that don't require one, leading to stiffer competition for jobs that should be easy to get. It's a similar situation to the dating scene where chadlites date our looksmatch.

history is too social for a asian

I was gonna post thjs but I didn't think people would care. His whole life has been super brutal

owning a car is a magnet for pussy, foids will only date a man if he owns a car.
Its a basic thing, like having clothes
By itself it means nothing, unless you have a bugatti or smothing like that

Owning your own house or apartment is a luxury available only to the elite. Everything is according to Klaus Schwab - You will have nothing and you will be happy.

I completely forgot about that. No way the CCP wants him blackpilling people in China. He'll see his trip cut short
Maybe he'll get conscripted and make some videos from the beaches of taiwan
Him going to China may just be the last time we see him. Could he start a blackpill revolution?:blackpill:
They could use a healthy dose. Matter of fact every asian nation could. He should travel around asia and warn them about the dangers of feminism and hypergamy.

It sounded very retarded indeed.

he should just move back to china if his parents are millionaires

Brutal. But if you're in southern states then you won't freeze to death.