Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese guy mad Indian guy has chinese gf

The battle of the deathnic subhumans :feelskek:

I kinda look like him and he has a cute Chinese gf, i was born on the wrong continent.

indians are more NT and their facial features are closer to europeans'.
But indians have darker skin.
Not sure which group is taller
i'd say curries>rice

indians are more NT and their facial features are closer to europeans'.
But indians have darker skin.
Not sure which group is taller
Ricecels all height mog me. Never seen one shorter than me in a year plus now.

Deathethnic race wars JFL:lul::lul::lul:
"You should not come in and disturb my race" this curry is the last man he should be saying that to. Ricecel is just coping because he can't fathom that a subhuman curry like him bagged a whore from his race yet he can't, "Muh Indians prey on muh precious innocent Chinese girls" no faggot, they just don't want YOU

Also notice how we've literally never seen a ricecel fight back against a JBWmaxxer

Last edited:
Beyond over for ricecels if they actually feel threatened by curries

Ricecels all height mog me. Never seen one shorter than me in a year plus now.
i think northeast asians have gotten taller, but southeast asians are still short.
northeast asians>indians>southeast asians> aboriignes looking indians

aaaa I cannot skipforward backward in tik toks
curries in singapoor iqmog their chines peers

"You should not come in and disturb my race" this curry is the last man he should be saying that to. Ricecel is just coping because he can't accept that a subhuman curry like him bagged a whore from his race yet he can't, "Muh Indians prey on muh precious Chinese girls" no faggot, they just don't want YOU

Also notice how we've literally never seen a ricecel fight back against a JBWmaxxer
Big truth. These soy rice men love white men fucking their moms/sisters/daughters but if a curry/black does it, all hell breaks loose. The soys lose their mind and go berserk.

Big truth. These soy rice men love white men fucking their moms/sisters/daughters but if a curry/black does it, all hell breaks loose. The soys lose their mind and go berserk.
EXACTLY, high IQ. I'm starting to think ricemen feel honored when they see a WMAF couple in their country

Curries are cucking ricecels big time.