Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chinese Gamercel Dies of Cardiac Arrest After Over 24 Hours of Gaming Energy Drink Fueled Marathon

Legend, I love energy drinks

Legend, I love energy drinks

I can only drink four straight myself, any more than that is suicidal. Will definitely fuck you up there. :feelsjuice::yes:

fucking low iq gook I am using speed (need for speed) when I play (in video games) not fucking energy kike shit drink
I sometimes play video games drunk on purpose. :feelsjuice::yes:

That's why I only drink water

I had 3 grams of caffeine a few times

Over for pro gamercels. Only drank red bull during gr12 because of the mediocre education system ramping up difficulty fast. Maybe most people accept caffeine spam from school and don't realize its dangers.

brutal :blackpill:. glad I rarely drink caffeine

In all seriousness, that must have been a shit ton of caffeine. 380mg in a day is my limit (I’ve actually measured it). I hate coffee so I’m onto things like Mate. Red Bull Zeros taste good, are low cal, and have no sugar but they are expensive and make me gassy.

damn. chinks, gooks, and japs really take gaming seriously.

Isn't an energy drink the equivalent of 27 cups of coffe? that's insane

Brootal hopfully he's with prime virgins in Incellah now

Fuck why does dying always look so painful?

That's why I mostly drink yerba mate, which will give you a state of alert wakefulness similar to that of coffee, but without the side effects of drinking a lot of coffee and energy drinks

-100000000000000 social credit

best way to go out tbh

Ill try this rope method someday

eSPoRTs is A spORt ThoUgh. You're supposed to get plenty of rest when you're training.