Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese factory safety videos (brutal wageslaving)

I remember that one of a ricecel that gets stuck in a textile or paper machine that rolls at very high speed. He dies from being dismembered after hitting the ground many times and keep rolling :worryfeels:

Imagine being a Chinese incel working at a sweatshop. And we think our lives are brutal.

In all fairness you know damn well this shit happens in America too lol.

But my bet is (i'm too lazy to google it) that this shit happens way more often in shit hole countries.

Even with strict OSHA guidelines here in the states and standard operating procedures, shit still goes down.

Its funny because I often hear some code monkeys complaining about feeling burned out and wanting to switch careers. I'm like, you earn a lot and you sit safely on your chair for 6-10 hours a day and a lot of dudes are out there literally risking their lives for shit wage.

Crazy shit has real footage of most of those scenarios happening in Chinese factories...

Worst thing is that those are based on real incidents

In all fairness you know damn well this shit happens in America too lol.

But my bet is (i'm too lazy to google it) that this shit happens way more often in shit hole countries.

Even with strict OSHA guidelines here in the states and standard operating procedures, shit still goes down.

Yes people always get careless, and there will always be utter utter retards that cannot be saved from themselves. In the first world there are just more bright yellow guards between you and the moving parts. (And probably better working hours?(

Its funny because I often hear some code monkeys complaining about feeling burned out and wanting to switch careers. I'm like, you earn a lot and you sit safely on your chair for 6-10 hours a day and a lot of dudes are out there literally risking their lives for shit wage.

Go work in Chinese steel mill and get literally "burned out"

Imagine being a Chinese incel working at a sweatshop. And we think our lives are brutal.
You can't even afford copes in a life like that let alone food.