Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chincel (guy without lower third) tries tinder in Thailand.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

I reuploaded it because it was removed by (((youtube)))

enjoy

Chincels represent:feels::feels:

Is this the guy who had surgery done?

Y'know we really need to get it together on what counts as "incel looks" and what doesn't. Because the guy I saw in one of these videos did not look "incel" at all to me, and that's because he had surgeries done. And I find it a little hypocritical that a man's face is only incel when we need it to be. Otherwise he's too handsome to post here.

JBW

meanwhile if it was an ethnic chincel tinder foid all would swipe left

I already know he’s getting matches without watching the video

If only I had the money to be a sexpat and get super aids.

Holy shit what a GigaChad. Imagine if every 5-10 swipes you got a like here.

Does his facial structure mog yours

Depends. He's white so he mogs me instantly. He also just needs one surgery to enter the normal range (chin/jaw implants) while I still need a few. But we've got very different facial problems so it's not an easy direct comparison.

Depends. He's white so he mogs me instantly. He also just needs one surgery to enter the normal range (chin/jaw implants) while I still need a few. But we've got very different facial problems so it's not an easy direct comparison.
Ah i forgot you are curry, im white but have a nose that takes up most my face and have a non existent jawline

Traveling to the other side of the world to date subhuman noodlewehores is not ascending

That fucking haircut, did his maw cut that using a bowl.

When i saw the word "chincel" i tought just a guy with a recessed chin. But no, its not the case for this guy.

JBW mainly applies in SEA because noodle whores can only ascend through white males

SEAmaxxing doesnt apply to ricecels, blackcels or arabcels, it's over for them

At least half of those are shemales :feelsgah: