Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China will soon rule the world

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
China is about to become the absolute super power and beating the USA.
US-cels, better start to respect your future master, because it’s already over for you.

China is about to become the absolute super power and beating the USA.
US-cels, better start to respect your future master, because it’s already over for you.
China isn’t expansionist

Why? The PRC will face a demographic crisis soon and they will face it a full 20 years before the US will (the latter won't even learn from the former's lessons because Feminism will put a blindfold on their eyes).

China isn’t expansionist

I wish, I want a global Chinese Empire. Unfortunately the only Empires in China's history that were expansive were the Khitan, Jurchen, Mongol, and Manchu empires. Chinese culture is very much opposed to meddling with anything beyond their borders. :feelswhat:

I'm sick of western hegemony, so i welcome something new

no it will not. china is not focused enought. they destroy whole neighbourhoods for the nocovid policy. everyone hate china. theres gonna be two blocks like in the coldwar with usa+eu and china+russia

Last edited:
Why? The PRC will face a demographic crisis soon and they will face it a full 20 years before the US will (the latter won't even learn from the former's lessons because Feminism will put a blindfold on their eyes).
I agree with this.
Population collapse will hit China hard(if you want an example of how a declining population affects economy, look at Japan and its inability to reverse the course from economic downturn since 90s for three decades.)
Furthermore the fuel for one of the primary factors of China's rapid growth(cheap labor for international companies) mostly run out.
Different SEA countries like Vietnam are the new destination for sweatshops.
China isn’t expansionist
They forced their will on Tibet and East Turkestan.
Attempted to invade Vietnam.
Ignited numerous border conflicts with India and USSR.
Seized islands around Taiwan with military force, officially claims dominion over it and threatened it countless times.
Claims majority of the South China Sea for itself.
I suppose you can play around with the definition of expansionist but it still isn't exactly a peaceful nation.

Just follow the numbers.. muslims have around 3 kids, then u have the orthodox jews with ~7, Amish with maybe ~5, central asian countries like kyrgyzstan with still around 3, the "quiverfull" hardcore christians, and i guess mormons have above 2,1 as well. Those are the ones who will rule the future. The west has been dead since the late 60s. Thats over 50 years, over 2 generations. (1 gen is 25 years)

Heck, even the gypsys, by the numbers, will have more than 2,1 kids probably. And all the countryside people of the world who probably have 2,1 2,2+ kids compared to the city people. Its the normie middle class morons who are dying out.

Last edited:
ä
Just follow the numbers.. muslims have around 3 kids, then u have the orthodox jews with ~7, Amish with maybe ~5, central asian countries like kyrgyzstan with still around 3, the "quiverfull" hardcore christians, and i guess mormons have above 2,1 as well. Those are the ones who will rule the future. The west has been dead since the late 60s. Thats over 50 years, over 2 generations. (1 gen is 25 years)

Heck, even the gypsys, by the numbers, will have more than 2,1 kids probably. And all the countryside people of the world who probably have 2,1 2,2+ kids compared to the city people. Its the normie middle class morons who are dying out.
Islam will have its time, but not tomorrow. In the next 5-10 years you will be ruled by China, not America. Someday Islam will be way to mighty and take revenge for all the oppression they had to face. Someday there will be so much Muslims that the world will be under Islamic rule, but it’s not the time yet

water motherfuckin' wet :feelshehe:

cope, seethe and dilate
fetchimage

Last edited:
It would be very bad.
They'd fuck shit up.