Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL China superpower 2030

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/u4q659/predictions_for_the_future_of_ams_asians_or_asia/

And we thought curries were deluded :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Asian men status globally are approaching that of WMs currently as Asian soft and hard power develops at a rapid rate.
  • Most western AFs are loyal to AMs. All the western AFs will grow up with lots of representation and Asian role models leading to less self-hate and more pride than the previous AF’s generation.
  • A lot more AFs prefer to date AMs than the previous generation. Many more will have the “only Asian policy.”
  • A LOT more XFs are willing to date AMs thanks to their consumptions of Asian entertainments and better Asian representation in Hollywood (don’t believe the Hollywood one too much).

k86pv4k48yc61.png

china is unironically based. i hope they bring amerikkka to its knees

Economically, technology, military, Olympics yeah probably.
Asian females being attracted to Asian males? When the Hell freezes over.

the water is wet

chinks on this subreddit smoking more crack than IT fags

Technology and gdp and economics have nothing to do with who women want to fuck. Tyrone is proof of this

Whites > Mena > Africans > Indians > Asians will always be the case. I don't get why these niggers won't stop coping g and just enslave white women like what Muslims did to improve their genetics

Hoooooly fuck this rice’s copium. He fails to understand that the modern world was created by the Western man and that all those expressions of culture or development (C-DRAMAS?? C-RAP as well. Give me a break loool) are but an inferior copy of the West superior connection to the sublime. They literally cannot grasp creativity and their societies seem so autistic and cringe to me. Slavery to the collective at a intellectual and spiritual level.

OVER.

Last edited:
That op failed to mention anything about birth rates. When noodlewhores are liberated, look at what they do.

No access to western white males or foreign races of men? No Problem. "I'll just have a no dating or marriage policy when it comes to men of my own race or ethnicity. I do not want ugly Asian children that look like me".

Don't believe me? Look at what noodlewhores in America do. Date out enmasse. I wanna say at least 60 - 70+ percent of noodlewhores date or marry outside of their race.

JFL at Chinese copium. They eat pets, make Nikes, and piss in the street.

China becoming a super power might actually happen.

China becoming a super power might actually happen.
It might, but 90% of what that redditor predicted is utter bullshit.
They will never dominate Western or global sports leagues, there will not be a global fandom of commie chinks rapping, and most of all, the SMV of Asian males will never ever match, let alone surpass that of whites, or even blacks.

This "pan-Asian" ideal is so fucking stupid lmao
Maybe when Asian start showing noodleswhored their place and kick out all whites and blacks out of their countries

"Asians are seen as cool thanks to the reasons above"
Mark henry

I really don't want fake china (CCP) to be a world power at all. I want the real china to invade fake china and remove the fake communists from power in china. Fake china is an irresponsible, underhanded government that restricts the rights of its users to 1984 levels. The nationalists did kind of fuck over the fake commies back when they were real commies but the fake commies have now paid that back to the chinese people 1000-fold. It's time to reset the scales. It hurts my soul to see people lol that fake so called "china" will be a superpower and glad for it.

It might, but 90% of what that redditor predicted is utter bullshit.
They will never dominate Western or global sports leagues, there will not be a global fandom of commie chinks rapping, and most of all, the SMV of Asian males will never ever match, let alone surpass that of whites, or even blacks.
JFL @ thinking any of that matters once chinks rule the world with an iron fist.