Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL china rn

I hope King Xing Ping hangs her by one of their half life 2 drones what a fucking whore. Have children for the CCP and contribute to your country.

This is the way that the world is turning, and I hope so! The sooner we get AI wives the better.
It's only a positive for incels. If a real woman isn't going to take you seriously at all you might as well fully support the AI revolution as it's the only chance you'll get to experience love, no matter if it's 'artificial'.

I hope she gets put in a forced breeding camp and become a plaything for horny chink soldiers (In PUBG ripoff)

I hope King Xing Ping hangs her by one of their half life 2 drones what a fucking whore. Have children for the CCP and contribute to your country.

Get mogged by ai

Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

video is broken