Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CHINA: MEN now livestreaming as WOMEN using advanced beauty filters to BANK online

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
It's not the first time China is being debunked on this forum.

Following that trend, I just discovered this fascinating channel who put the last nail in the coffin for what I once though was a based authoritarian country.

So that's the new trend in China. Men are now using ultra advanced beauty filters to turn themselves into women and start banking online.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkMRhCyazqM

And THAT nation is supposed to compete with the USA ?

stoned puppet GIF

OVER FOR RICECELS :lul:

Last edited:
I don't blame anyone for falling for China's ruse as a based trad country but still, jfl at anyone who genuinely thought China was authentically the real deal when it came to being a bastion of traditional values and culture.
I congratulate anyone who had enough foresight to not root for the chinks at any point ever. I always knew there was something off about them.

Last edited:
Genius move actually, turning your face into a female, putting it on a female body and using something like this:

And put the results on OnlyFans, easy money to make from dumb simps who will never know the truth or even ask if it's a real Woman. :feelskek:
Easy way to support yourself while being NEET.

At least western countries have immigrants to offset the shortage of females to some extent. And this store brand presudo communist dystopian society is bound to collapse sooner or later. Superpower my ass.

At least western countries have immigrants to offset the shortage of females to some extent. And this store brand presudo communist dystopian society is bound to collapse sooner or later. Superpower my ass.
Counties going to collapse with immigrants that don't want to work don't be naive. Only way to save the west is to dealt with the jews and ban feminism, social media for foids, dating apps and OF.

Counties going to collapse with immigrants that don't want to work don't be naive. Only way to save the west is to dealt with the jews and ban feminism, social media for foids, dating apps and OF.
of course, but if west is going to collapse there's literally nothing worth saving anymore in this world, to hell all it goes