Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over China fucked up the whole dating world.

I

Irrelevant. The fact that the Chinese tycoons must go to the poorest European country to find some slut who will marry them says everything about the nature of such relationships.
>poorest in Europe
>Ukraine

When an Americancel forgets Moldova is in Europe too...

>slut
Outside of Kiev they aren't really sluts.

I am European, not a mutt. The fact that those Chinese tycoons can only get a white wife in a Ethiopian-tier shithole like Ukraine and not in Germany or Sweden, says everything. The average Asian have to earn a quarter of million of dollars more to be even considered on par with white men in America. Those women are literal sluts and will divorce them asap.

You need to swallow the blackpill.

I am European, not a mutt. The fact that those Chinese tycoons can only get a white wife in a Ethiopian-tier shithole like Ukraine and not in Germany or Sweden, says everything. The average Asian have to earn a quarter of million of dollars more to be even considered on par with white men in America. Those women are literal sluts and will divorce them asap.

You need to swallow the blackpill.

You need State backing to get divorce raped you brainlet European mutt.

No one's getting divorced raped in China or Ukraine.

None cares. Even poor manlet Turks are getting Ukrainian sluts, whereas a Chinese must be a least a billionaire to even get one of those STDs ridden hole.

Nah we ain't competing with those Chinacels, so long as you aren't a Chinacel or just ricecel in general yourself these 30 million excess men should pose no threat. Women don't want the ricecels, they are right there at the bottom next to curries. It's the whites that are the true competition.

Aren't chinese trying to colonize africa? Some lucky chinacels might find their wife there.

Never thought I would see the day that ricecels are cucking the BBC's on their own turf.

None cares. Even poor manlet Turks are getting Ukrainian sluts, whereas a Chinese must be a least a billionaire to even get one of those STDs ridden hole.

Mayocel Cope

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...ve-chinese-ukrainian-couple-whose-bride-price
Nah we ain't competing with those Chinacels, so long as you aren't a Chinacel or just ricecel in general yourself these 30 million excess men should pose no threat. Women don't want the ricecels, they are right there at the bottom next to curries. It's the whites that are the true competition.

Never thought I would see the day that ricecels are cucking the BBC's on their own turf.
https://incels.is/threads/chinese-men-are-colonizing-africa.86479/
Africa's getting RICED :feelshaha: