Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based China cracking down on simp culture.

what about tiktok?​

it's a chinese site, and it's just another platform where bitches can show their asses and make money

@AllanKing thoughts?

as much as I hate china I gotta admit they're pretty based, although it's hard to know if this will really be enforced, as we know things made in china don't really work
@AllanKing thoughts?
he's not allowed to have thoughts

as much as I hate china I gotta admit they're pretty based, although it's hard to know if this will really be enforced, as we know things made in china don't really work

he's not allowed to have thoughts
Poor guy cant stay unbanned for a day.

what about tiktok?​

it's a chinese site, and it's just another platform where bitches can show their asses and make money
Tiktok in china is firewalled from the rest of the world. They ban denerate shit.

China is doing same based shit, but they still allow their women to racemix and don't do anything about it. Doesn't that make them Simps, or at the very least cucks?

China is doing same based shit, but they still allow their women to racemix and don't do anything about it. Doesn't that make them Simps, or at the very least cucks?
i am grateful to china for making electronic products at a low cost and for their hardwork towards providing consumer electronics which helps me cope.

that guy is a typical tradcuck. imagine have such shit IQ to still believe the election was "rigged".
JFL if you think any election is legit.