Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over china-cels are ldar'ing

bugmen love working

They stole our mojo!

Admirable, but also weirdly amusing. At least they look fresh while doing it

I fully support them; in the slave-like hellhole of China, not even being able to speak out as we do for fear of being black-bagged with virtually no consequence, it's no surprise that plenty of autists and sub 5s realize how shallow and dystopian their world truly is, especially with the grueling nature of wageslaving and the school required to do so in a country of more than a billion, and decide to quit, especially if they live in the bigger cities where hypergamy and social media induced foid entitlement is probably widespread... :feelsugh:

Though not as severe as the West; I wonder what their NEET forums look like, if they're not censored. :feelshehe:

I fully support them; in the slave-like hellhole of China, not even being able to speak out as we do for fear of being black-bagged with virtually no consequence, it's no surprise that plenty of autists and sub 5s realize how shallow and dystopian their world truly is, especially with the grueling nature of wageslaving and the school required to do so in a country of more than a billion, and decide to quit, especially if they live in the bigger cities where hypergamy and social media induced foid entitlement is probably widespread... :feelsugh:

Though not as severe as the West; I wonder what their NEET forums look like, if they're not censored. :feelshehe:
I wonder as well

Im tired of hearing about groups of men who "gave up" or some shit like that. Asia is nursing home life since day one. So uneventful.

I believed you :(
everything is fake in china, only rich chiggas buy authentic and they only buy LV
some chink on discord told me that LV is considered THE luxury brand in china

everything is fake in china, only rich chiggas buy authentic and they only buy LV
some chink on discord told me that LV is considered THE luxury brand in china
I don't blame rices at all for fashioncoping as hard as they do. Noodles, as well as their own genetic disposition, basically demand that they maxx out their stats in life if they want to have a chance

Last edited:
I don't blame rices at all for fashioncoping as hard as they do. Noodles, as well as their own genetic disposition basically require them to maxx out their stats in life if they want a chance
i saw two noodles recently
disgusting looking
one had a crop top with a saggy belly
she wasnt fat but had weird loose skin in the belly
the second had like shave shadow between her eyebrows
its like she didnt pluke it but used a razor like wtf

i saw two noodles recently
disgusting looking
one had a crop top with a saggy belly
she wasnt fat but had weird loose skin in the belly
the second had like shave shadow between her eyebrows
its like she didnt pluke it but used a razor like wtf
Didn't know there were noodles in Algeria

lmao winston making it look like china is uniquely a shithole as always

So they were construction workers. Interesting
they were foids so either engineers or the commercial team that helps the engineers with paper work and shit

they were foids so either engineers or the commercial team that helps the engineers with paper work and shit
I could fix them

it is tho
FjToYLrXEAEJYxt

so? im better than them
Wish I had an ounce of the self importance you have

Last edited:
soylent-speech-bubble-3-png.986953

I always knew you were a cuck
sluts are fun cuz they like fucking and they are used to getting dumped so it wont be a problem when u get bored of her