Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China and Russia are our allies

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine being cucked enough to support a piece of shit country like the USA as an incel. I'd prefer to see it nuked than keeping the current world order forever.

Article related, featuring based Putin and god emperor Xi https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-60257080

Both bugmen and slavavivas don't give a shit about incels, if it were for them they'd ban any site like this in their countries at the earliest, don't simp for seething countries, they seethe at US cos they're not as strong as US kinda like two normies seething at a successful Chad yet not being able to do shit militarily

Both bugmen and slavavivas don't give a shit about incels, if it were for them they'd ban any site like this in their countries at the earliest, don't simp for seething countries, they seethe at US cos they're not as strong as US kinda like two normies seething at bullies yet not being able to do shit militarily
this and also for American money maxxer cels supporting those nations is giga retarded. because us power down means stocks down. not good
Nuke the NE but leave the south alone, lots of based ppl there
Southerners don't know how to make money. The libtards are better at Jew maxxing
Imagine being cucked enough to support a piece of shit country like the USA as an incel. I'd prefer to see it nuked than keeping the current world order forever.

Article related, featuring based Putin and god emperor Xi https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-60257080
Russia has highest abortion rate in Europe. Not incel friendly at all. Yes China is incel friendly but only for their own people.

Both bugmen and slavavivas don't give a shit about incels, if it were for them they'd ban any site like this in their countries at the earliest, don't simp for seething countries, they seethe at US cos they're not as strong as US kinda like two normies seething at a successful Chad yet not being able to do shit militarily
I know but I still prefer them to the west. I hate the west.

this and also for American money maxxer cels supporting those nations is giga retarded. because us power down means stocks down. not good

Southerners don't know how to make money. The libtards are better at Jew maxxing

Russia has highest abortion rate in Europe. Not incel friendly at all. Yes China is incel friendly but only for their own people.
I know you're making big bucks but you're still here as an incel despite your hard work while lazy Chad drowns in holes.

imagine getting drafted for these kike wars

giga ER fuel

China lives off by selling shit to US and Europe, Russia is poor cos it couldn't sell shit to anyone due to all the sanctions, idk how can these two do anything to US not to mention CCPcels love US all their sons and daughters and real estates are holed up in both the coasts:feelskek: most probably even have WASP son in laws given they shit out noodlewhores

imagine getting drafted for these kike wars

giga ER fuel
And ofc women will be hauling their asses to the kitchen the moment a draft gets announced. Equality...until shit gets dangerous, then the men do everything.

Well, I am happy that China and Russia are essentially full on allies now, that will keep the American Government more busy dealing with a combined Nuclear Arsenal larger than America, I still don't really know if this mean much for Incels? Maybe in a Cold War 2.0 Russia and China will start gradually pushing more Anti-Feminist reforms.

And ofc women will be hauling their asses to the kitchen the moment a draft gets announced. Equality...until shit gets dangerous, then the men do everything.
no kidding, even if they were drafted somehow, they wouldn't be anywhere near a front line

GLORY TO CCP !!!!!

US at least gives incels the chance of moneycareermaxing so you can live a liberal luxury life in your house. Russia and china are just shitholes. Look at their women, they are the most toxic gold digger whores. If you want to judge a civilization, look at their women.

No country on earth gives a shit about incels and we are never going to see major conflict arise, I just hope that ISIS rises from the ashes and starts commiting more terror attacks on the west

Glory to comrade Xi. I want to see the decadent Capitalist West burn in a sea of fire.
US at least gives incels the chance of moneycareermaxing so you can live a liberal luxury life in your house. Russia and china are just shitholes. Look at their women, they are the most toxic gold digger whores. If you want to judge a civilization, look at their women.
Chinese woman seem very based and trad. Especially compared to western whores. The Chinese economy is also now set to overtake the US by 2030.

Last edited:
yeah right, I'd rather be dead than live under gook leadership
Glory to comrade Xi. I want to see the decadent Capitalist West burn in a sea of fire.

Chinese woman seem very based and trad. Especially compared to western whores. The Chinese economy is also now set to overtake the US by 2030.
chinese women are the ugliest creatures I've ever seen

“Every government, no matter who controls it, is an instrument of oppression.”

― Mikhail Bakunin

Most of China is probably degenerate. Any place with high urban areas is it doesn't matter how authoritarian your system is.

But theyre both corrupt shitholes.

We have corruption here too but we call it campaign donations.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: china is incel firendly?

holy fuck u have 0 fucking clue

china is one of the worst place for incels

prostitution are banned (if u get caught u'd get a fine and jailed for like 14 days). men are expected to have apartment just to marry (and apartments are expnesive in china), and you have to PAY, literally PAY a bride price to the foids family. and it can be a lot.

after u marry not only u have to deal with the wife but also their entire family.

and kids are study slaves, then wage slave. how is that incel friendly?

china literally have some the highest number of incels in the world due to fucked up gender ratio
True those are bad things. But China did cuck uighurs to give CCP connected Han chinese more women. They also crack down on feminist.