Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China advances AI waifu tech.

Very promising device; we will use it soon. Nothing unexpected from the most intelligent race.

notice how it's still a noodlewhore in shape.
and natsocs act like chinks are trying to steal their women, pure projection.

I welcome the Chinese overlords if they give me robo wife.

Why not just enslave women and make them sex-toys? that'd cheaper :feelsautistic:

Natsocs are pro chink nowadays.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will make one of the vice president of the company :feelsokman:

Based af. Too bad the west is too cucked and will probably ban it.

Its rape time bitches

I want to fuck a gook chink foid

I had a whole plan to do this

but its all destroyed. Because I realized my will is just too low to do anything

Its ldar and death that is there for me now its over its very sad

genuine speaking i don't think that natsoc are scarred of ricemen
i never saw this, it's always blacks

An elven robot wife would be a nice cope :ahegao:

I should clarify. What do you mean your will is too low, and why would you rather LDAR?

Because im almost 27 and failed everything in life and wasted the last 10 years doing nothing I done nothing I didnt achieve any of my goal and im basiaclly living in my tiny ass box room all my life now everyday hoping to die just wake up do random shit and no purpose what so ever. I wageslave I dont even know what for

its rly over I just cba to live like this anymore and im too tired to fix any of this so yeah I just ldarmaxx maybe die soon idk

its pretty over boyo I dont even like this site anymore every time I come here I get reminded of all the fakecels and 15 year olds running around here who will swim in pussy and dare to type on this forum its like a spit in my face

i have 0 energy too anymore its just like maaaan

shits pretty bad, the only happy time I have now is when I daydream of a better life how sad is this. Jfl

just kill me tbh

why what?

Why I want to fuck gook chink? Because in ugly asf and at least maybe gooks will be more generous to my face
Don't worry they can make a sheboon waifu just for you.

Last edited:
Born too early to have East Asian sex bot wives and full dive VR

Born too late to do war and rape foids

Born just in time to be an incel doing nothing but rotting in front of an interactive rectangle because only those who were genetically lucky at birth are allowed to have fun and sex

Based, this is why I support Han Chinese supremacy over the West.

Foids are already in the process of trying to stop it do. In Australia, child versions of these dolls are banned.
However it won't work, it will be like the war on drugs but even harder to control because they can just be shipped in in very small inconspicuous parts even if the West outright bans them to protect foids becoming obsolete.

Simps and low T cucks buying these instead of giving there money to actual foids would be a big first step in ending the Inceldom problem. Then as the technology advances and improves overtime more and more men who are higher up in the Sexual marketplace will switch.

This and VR tech will be gamechangers in the coming decade imo.

Last edited:

Foids are already in the process of trying to stop it do. In Australia, child versions of these dolls are banned.
However it won't work, it will be like the war on drugs but even harder to control because they can just be shipped in in very small inconspicuous parts even if the West outright bans them to protect foids becoming obsolete.

Simps and low T cucks buying these instead of giving there money to actual foids would be a big first step in ending the Inceldom problem. Then as the technology advances and improves overtime more and more men who are higher up in the Sexual marketplace will switch.

Let's see foids try to ban this shit in China. They will have their organs harvested and transplanted into one of these robo waifus.

Born too early to have East Asian sex bot wives and full dive VR

Born too late to do war and rape foids

Born just in time to be an incel doing nothing but rotting in front of an interactive rectangle because only those who were genetically lucky at birth are allowed to have fun and sex
What if you were born in the year 2100

This will only be a cope for richfags, I imagine each robot probably costs upward of $10k each and that's not including maintenance.
$10k is like the price of a used car. JFL if you think you need to be a richfag in order to afford that.

This.

Feminists will screech and will do everything they can to ban this. They hate competition and would rather have the planet explode than endure witnessing sexbots drying their OnlyFans goldmine. It will also completely expose their uselessness as everything good is being invented by man, and without the simp's lust for a hole nobody will tolerate their bs. Say goodbye to a preferred treatment of women at workplace, etc, no bitch nobody is going to lift that heavy box for you.

This.

Feminists will screech and will do everything they can to ban this. They hate competition and would rather have the planet explode than endure witnessing sexbots drying their OnlyFans goldmine. It will also completely expose their uselessness as everything good is being invented by man, and without the simp's lust for a hole nobody will tolerate their bs. Say goodbye to a preferred treatment of women at workplace, etc, no bitch nobody is going to lift that heavy box for you.

jfl how once you give up the idea of breeding, foids can be easily replaced by an inanimate object.

already some feminists are claiming that sexbots can't give "consent" and putting your dick into one is therefore "rape."
if the idea of consent applies even to nonsentient matter, let alone foids and animals, think about how skewed the moral compass becomes.
chopping down a tree will be murder and you are raping a condom by wearing it.

treating robots and artificial intelligence as equal to conscious humans is a dangerous way of thinking that will end humanity.
yet every movie and tv show with a robot in it (the iron giant, star trek, AI) struggles with the question of whether a sufficiently intelligent AI is "human" or not, and most conclude that it is and should be treated with the same rights.
that's clearly wrong. there's no actual thought and self-awareness in robots, it's only tricking the human brain into believing so.
life should be classed according to their level of sentience (capacity to suffer).

also shows how hypocritical foids are that they claim to emphasize with a piece of plastic like a sex doll just because its outer aspect is shaped to look like them.
yet they do not extend that "empathy" to the men who use sex dolls, who are in theory more similar to them on the inside in having a consciousness, sentience, and moral compass like they allegedly possess.

Last edited:
This.

Feminists Women will screech and will do everything they can to ban this. They hate competition and would rather have the planet explode than endure witnessing sexbots drying their OnlyFans goldmine. It will also completely expose their uselessness as everything good is being invented by man, and without the simp's lust for a hole nobody will tolerate their bs. Say goodbye to a preferred treatment of women at workplace, etc, no bitch nobody is going to lift that heavy box for you.

:feelswhere:

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"women"