Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China 3D Printer Acrylic Display Case manufacturers

J

jdnjka

Banned
-
professional 3d printer perspex display stands
3d printer acrylic body parts carving processing Transparent Acrylic Case
● I3 X Self-Assembly 3D Printer DIY Kit Desktop 3D Printer Full Acrylic Frame Support 6 Types of Filament 0.3mm Nozzle 1.75mm Filament Diameter
● Upgraded High Precision Desktop 3D Printer Reprap i3 DIY Kits Self Assembly Auto Self-leveling Acrylic Frame Printing Size 220220240mm with 8GB Memory Card 1 Roll of Filament
● 3D Printer Weibull 3D Wiiboox Two large size high-precision home 3D printer
Safe air filtration, 0.06mm high-precision, 260 * 260 * 300mm large print size, the platform automatically leveling, 4.3-inch touch screen
Specifications for this item
3D acrylic housingWelcome OEM ,wholesales.factory.etc
CustomizedWelcome custom this acrylic parts of 3d Printer
Brand NameCan put your name on products
MOQ500pcs We only produce this acrylic housing ,not the whole
Product name3d printer acrylic body parts Acrylic Case professional 3d printer perspex display standsChina 3D Printer Acrylic Display Case manufacturers
website:http://www.acrylicer.com/3d-printer-case/3d-printer-acrylic-display-case/

hm

@Toadman thoughts on this thread?

based and high iq

Wow I need like 1000 of those! Thanks kind bot.

Postmaxxing has gotten out of hand. Or is injection moulding the new hot cope of 2020? Injection moulded waifus?

Joined Feb 9, 2018 Messages 0

THE QUESTION IS HOW DID HE MAKE AN ACCOUNT HERE DON'T YOU NEED TO GIVE A PROPER ESSAY ON YOU LOL MODS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

lmao
It never began for Chinese3Dprintercels

wtf is this nonsense. Chinese products contain lead and shit like they care about the wellbeing of their consumers