Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children are ultimate goal, no sex

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
sex is not the ultimate goal. children are.

I see some incels arguing that they have failed in the only goal that every man has in life is to have sex.

only sex is only a means to the true goal, which is the transmission of genes and the perpetuation of the species. if you fuck all your life and do not go over your genes from an evolutionary point of view, you're no less flawed than the incel.

many are afraid to relate and have children, because the misandric laws are all against him and will make him pay extortionate and inhuman pensions. well, if I had the chance to raise a child, I would pay the pension and be alone for the rest of my life, but happy to have fulfilled my purpose.

Adopt a kid then.

So the ultimate goal is to pay alimony?

I always wanted kids. Sex and lust are just tricks to get us to have kids but doesn't mean it's avoidable unless u wana pay for surrogate

passing on your genes is the only real goal for everyone ded srs tbhtbh

Yeah, the issue is immortality. Having kids is a way of becoming immortal. I wish more people would hope on the transhumanismpill so that we can become naturally immortal without the need of foids, or at least find an alternative route to having children.

Nope.
I wouldn't want kids, even if I got a gf.
They're expensive, annoying, they shit and piss themselves, they destroy the pussy of your gf, they take time, they limit your freedom.
Future also seems to be heaviely fucked. I wouldn't want to be guilty of putting a living being in such a fucked world.
Children aren't the ultimate goal. Maybe if you have the brain of a primate who can't think and only acts upon his low instincts, then they are your ultimate goal.

Nope.
They're expensive, annoying, they shit and piss themselves, they destroy the pussy of your gf, they take time, they limit your freedom.
Future also seems to be heaviely fucked. I wouldn't want to be guilty of putting a living being in such a fucked world.
Children aren't the ultimate goal. Maybe if you have the brain of a primate who can't think and only acts upon his low instincts, then they are your ultimate goal.
Mega cope

I mean, yes some people want to pass on their genes and some dont. Its all up for debate.

I would never have a kid for 2 reasons:
  1. I’m too autistic and mentally unstable
  2. This world is fucked

I would never have a kid for 2 reasons:
  1. I’m too autistic and mentally unstable
  2. This world is fucked
Good points, those are my reasons as well.

I'd hate knowing I'd be at fault if the child turns out incel.

if you're a man with kids, the whole fucking world is going to come at your ass and try to fuck you up

police, courts, your wife, lgbt bullshit in elementary schools

Nope.

I don’t wanna create future incels or whores. It should be illegal for 90% of curries to reproduce

The sperm is the spirit.

This. Passing on your genes is the only actual meaning of life. Proven by science (evolution).
Even the average cuck who finally marries a landwhale at 30 and brings up chads kids in exchange for quarterly starfish sex has completely failed.