Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Children are scared of me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I always liked children (not in the pedophile way) and always looked forward to having my own children (until I realised im too ugly to attract any woman).
But children are always scared towards me.
One day I was walking home and this Asian kid (he looked about 2 years old) said something in his language while having this scared/creeped out look on his face. his dad looked over to me, and kind of yelled at the kid in a way that showed the kid said something bad about me.
Also there is this one kid that lives in my apartment building, he is about 5 and every time I'm in the elevator with him he will hide behind his mom's leg and look at me with fear. I won't even be looking at this kid or anything, in fact I give a neutral expression and look at the elevator door.
I fucking hate my disgusting face, not only do woman ignore me and dislike me, but children are always scared of me at first glance.
I'm a fucking crater face ridden acne destroyed shell of my former self

Kids and animals are the only ones who treat me like a human. Probably because i'm kind with them and they appreciate it.

kids look at me weird as fuck

Kids and animals are the only ones who treat me like a human. Probably because i'm kind with them and they appreciate it.
Yeah I'm good with kids that I already know, we will be hanging out and they don't treat me like shit.
But random kids that I don't know are terrified by me.

sometimes teenage girls are scared of me even when i literally say nothing to them or do nothing around them.

Lmao i know what you mean man my big eye area and being a nigger kids are usually scared of me as well.

Children don't respect me because I am a manlet

Yeah I'm good with kids that I already know, we will be hanging out and they don't treat me like shit.
But random kids that I don't know are terrified by me.
Because their parents always warn them of "creepy people" and "rapists" and the halo effect gives them the impression that we're shitty people.

same here, kids always look at me funny and avoid me

I’m Halloween everyday for kids.