Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Children are fucking their teachers at school while you autistic retards are rotting here in misery

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
:feelshaha: while you are posting about how over it is for the 1000000 time, guys who have just hit puberty are fucking their teachers left and right.

JFL at this world.

Last edited:
Lucky bastards I never had milf teacher riding my dck

jeez 269? thats a big number

Of course they're piss haired cumskin whores

Its a clownery , never forget

How ? That's not fair...

They're degenerates. They fuck children and dogs
They fuck everything except their own men jfl and cumskin males don't even put a stop to this degeneracy fuck cumskins

They fuck everything except their own men jfl and cumskin males don't even put a stop to this degeneracy fuck cumskins
Well cumskins do get laid so I disagree

Well cumskins do get laid so I disagree
CUMSKINS GO AFTER ETHNIC WHORES AND NOODLE WHORES BECAUSE CUMSKIN WHORES DON'T WANT THEM FUCKING CUMSKIN CUCKS SHOULD PUT THEIR OWN CUMSKIN BLONDE WHORES IN LEASHES

269 are only the ones who got caught. Probably only 1% of the total.

That was unknown when i was in high school, only one teacher wanted to fuck girls.

That’s a fucking epidemic why is nobody talking about this

I hate my life

Liberalism was is and always will be a mistakes.

Where were these teachers where I grew up :feelsbadman:

I heard about a chad who reported his teacher for being bad at sex, not that he felt violated or anything but that she gave shit head.

I'll never be able to live out my milf fantasies. FUCK

I don't care about bagging some saggy tit MILF anymore. I just want a family and society worth preserving. Even the kids who get to fuck their Karen teacher will probably never have that.

>you are rotting
>you

because you're not?

Looks like they took the picture right after she cleaned her face from all the cum splashed on her face.Her skin looks shiny and that's why she's happy.
If they could, foids would start an official, public religion where they'd drink Chad semen the same way Christians sip wine. Hell, we're probably just a few years away from something like that:feelsUnreal:.

269 are only the ones who got caught. Probably only 1% of the total.
That’s a fucking epidemic why is nobody talking about this
I remember reading a report saying that teachers fucking their students is a hundred times more common than Catholic priests raping kids.

I heard about a chad who reported his teacher for being bad at sex, not that he felt violated or anything but that she gave shit head.
Imagine being so used to having sex that you do something like that. Chad's life is fucking unimaginable.

In the locker rooms, having all of their holes filled and stretched by the same Chads and Tyrones that made you wish you'd get sick so you could avoid school for at least a day.

I remember I had a teacher with an unbelievable booty back in high school... damn, I always dreamed about that giant booty although she was ugly (face).

:feelshaha: Brutal. JFL.
:feelsgah:
Even if we had these foods as our teacher they wouldn't have sex with us

JFL

I just want a family and society worth preserving. Even the kids who get to fuck their Karen teacher will probably never have that.
I agree 100%. They stole traditional life from us

If they could, foids would start an official, public religion where they'd drink Chad semen the same way Christians sip wine. Hell, we're probably just a few years away from something like that
I'm pretty sure this happen in parties. Chads fucks his whole harem in a party thrown by an incel(in hopes of getting laid)

Also op do you live in Iran?

10%
I hope the Iranian government executes you like it did with other cuckolds

I fucking hate that shia cuckold piece of shit
I would unironically kill him with my bare hands of i saw him on the streets. Doubt I could control myself when seeing such a weakling

Its Clown world