Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Children and Women first - sinking ship, the beginning of cuckdom

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
In a time of genderism, equality of men and women, why the slogan "children and woman first" in emergency cases aren't wiped out? A female life still counts more than male life. Equality in good jobs, ceo, management and other high paid jobs, we need quotes but what about shitty jobs? The garbage pick up is always occupied by men. Mine workers? Men. Soldiers? Men. All the other dangerous or low paid jobs? Men men men men. Where are the quotes at this jobs. Oh dear, I hate that hypocrisy

i hate this idea tbh

men are seen as disposable, one female and 100 men can only give you 1 baby in 9 months, one man and 100 females can give you 100 babies in 9 months

Foids are great at getting sympathy and getting men to do their bidding. All incels should rage primarily at foids. Foids need to be the mans enemy. Cuckdom must be transcended and foids become our slaves. Males need not fight each other any longer. As a gender we will subdue the rodent female race.

We must seize the means of reproduction!

(Grab them by the pussy!)

In a time of genderism, equality of men and women, why the slogan "children and woman first" in emergency cases aren't wiped out? A female life still counts more than male life. Equality in good jobs, ceo, management and other high paid jobs, we need quotes but what about shitty jobs? The garbage pick up is always occupied by men. Mine workers? Men. Soldiers? Men. All the other dangerous or low paid jobs? Men men men men. Where are the quotes at this jobs. Oh dear, I hate that hypocrisy

It was admirable in the old days because women and children are literally on the same tier. Only men were grownups.

Fuck women and children, I'll always put myself first

Would kill that cuck on the titanic.

In the movie they were letting (worthless) old women on the boats instead of young men.

Last edited:
And remember of Bruce Ismay, the owner of the ship who was based and survived. He was confronted with hate. Who they looked at him. Rageful. But the most important was, that the ladies had enough place in the lifeboat to sit comfortably. People was cucked also in the "good" old days and foids always selfish as fuck

men are seen as disposable, one female and 100 men can only give you 1 baby in 9 months, one man and 100 females can give you 100 babies in 9 months

In that case, menopausal women should be considered disposable but they’re not.

Ugly incels should be first in everything

I'd highly support it if it meant they remained as the submissive cunts in society and realise their value is entirely based on their hole.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

They want to maintain those privileges as well as being above men in bloody society, hence why:
i hate this idea tbh

Strip them of their rights which they've gained over the years then we can talk about women and children first.

Just start to sexually identify as a woman, and if they don't let you go first, accuse them for being transphobics. :feelsthink:

Because feminism is about removing all female perceived sex disadvantages without removing any advantages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back