Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children and teens need authority figure.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
And I don't mean forced authority but the real people from flesh and blood whom you can trust.
I think that observing and analysing things on your own like many loners do will turn one into aloof or even arrogant person not able to form relationships with others or learn from them.
Because why should I listen to someone if no one stood for me, no one was here for me? No one told me important things to consider in life.
I sometimes observe arrogant stance towards others in myself and I think it's because my life trajectory was to survive on my own using my mind only.
But while this self-preservation helped to survive it doesn't help to trust others or form relationships with others.
It's basically means living inside my own head.
And it was probably problem for many serial killers or mentalcels like ER when you live in your own world.

Water. But yeah, that's the reason why we see so many mentally ill people today

Yes, children and teens are not mentally mature enough to make adult decisions.

a lot of teens have horrible parents, and have no guidance from a responsible adult. a lot of male teens know they are incels so just give up.

Yes, children and teens are not mentally mature enough to make adult decisions.
The worst part is that you don't respect other people because they are like alliens to you.

a lot of teens have horrible parents, and have no guidance from a responsible adult. a lot of male teens know they are incels so just give up.
If you live without a father or with [emotionally] absent father this also very harmful for the child or teen.
Because women don't understand the importance of socialization and importance of respect in man's life.
So they don't teach you how to socialize properly or respect yourself and others.
Especially when majority of women are sociopaths...

True. I wish i had a strong father and a a feminine mother, what i got was a weak beta Oofy Doofy father and a narcisisst mother

True. I wish i had a strong father and a a feminine mother, what i got was a weak beta Oofy Doofy father and a narcisisst mother
We were crippled from the start.

Same situation :feelsbadman:

Single moms are gonna leave so many future generations even more fucked than the current ones

Single moms are gonna leave so many future generations even more fucked than the current ones
But it's not her fault if she married a player or an impulsive criminal.
Like it's not my fault if I marry (hypothetically) a prostitute or a stripper and she will cheat on me :feelsclown:.