Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Childlike/girllike hands.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I have childlike/girlie hands and I'm a grown man, supposedly.

mogger trait tbh, I have to slap all these hand creams on my hands to keep them somewhat soft but it often feels like having slippery buttered up hands, lol, and still whenever I touch a foid hand (like a handshake), she mogs the hell outta me in terms of softness (the only exception are high T Helgas that are manlier than me)

Me too, but eh, I kind of like it. Prefer it over ogre hands at least

mogger trait tbh, I have to slap all these hand creams on my hands to keep them somewhat soft but it often feels like having slippery buttered up hands, lol, and still whenever I touch a foid hand (like a handshake), she mogs the hell outta me in terms of softness (the only exception are high T Helgas that are manlier than me)
How is not having a manly hands is a mogger trait?

can related as a fellow trexhandscel, gigaover for us:feelshmm:

me too. its fucking ropefuel. i want to have big masculine veiny hands, like those 7ft chads. not girl hands

Doctor's hands they say it.

I do kinda have hands like that, but not too child-like though since I have some hair on the top of my hands

Better stop fapping you Prevert!