Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Childhood sweethearts together for 7 years, she might leave him because an attractive guy wants to fuck her

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
wmwfjqc7yqa11.jpg

Another neckbeard larp

The other guy wants to pump and dump. If she doesn't know she is fucking dumb.

Reading stuff like this makes me almost not want a gf

Female nature in a nutshell. When they get the chance with chad they will pursue it.

Less interested in the post itself and more interested in the comments. Link.

The other guy wants to pump and dump. If she doesn't know she is fucking dumb.

She knows it and she wants it.

Traditional marriage of staying with the same partner for life just doesnt work. Both partners want to fuck others and get bored of each other after few years. Only way it works if men/women are completely segregated like Saudi Arabia. Otherwise this is bound to happen, this is why less and less people have long term relationships/marriages and they date someone for a year or two then rotate.

"FEEL LIKE I MAY NEED TO TAKE A BREAK"

Side note: it really does seem like r/relationships is less cucked than it was a few months ago, if the blackpill (or at least the redpill) spreading?

Last edited:
>Throwmethehellaway22
Yeah, this is a real female, not a basement dwelling prick with nothing else to do.

When Chad enters the picture.

hang this whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back