Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy childhood rhymes used to shame sex-having aspirants

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Janie and Tommy,
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
First come love, then comes marriage,
Then come Janie with a baby carriage.

WE USED TO CHANT THIS AS CHILDREN TO BELITTLE THE BUDDING SEX HAVERS, BUT AS SOON AS PUBIC HAIRS SPROUT AND LITTLE TITS GROW A U-TURN. The normans may as well chant this:

Tommy the virgin
sitting down to pee, with his
V-I-R-G-I-N-ITY
First there's no love, then comes no friends,
then comes Tommy with an incel status.

I JUST CANT STAND THE HYPOCRISY. I AM PUSHING 44 AND DUE TO MY INCELDOM I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO RELATE TO ADULTS SINCE PUBERTY DESPITE FUNCTIONING AS ONE ECONOMICALLY

10247.jpg

are you really about to hit 44?

how have you been able to keep yourself from roping?

genuinely asking because im a sub5 with a horrible life but i have to stay alive for my mum somehow and i need to know how youve been able to cope

are you really about to hit 44?

how have you been able to keep yourself from roping?

genuinely asking because im a sub5 with a horrible life but i have to stay alive for my mum somehow and i need to know how youve been able to cope
i said this in another thread but the only way loneliness is tolerable is having a severe victim complex, its the feeling of victimization, and fueling it like gas on fire that keeps me alive as ironic as this sounds