Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Childhood Chad friend lost virginity at age 7

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
When I was in first grade, I had a friend who was very tall for his age. We will call him john. He of course turned out extremely tall as an adult (probably 6’5), and in school especially middle and elementary the tall boys are seen as basically gods by all the other children, boy and girl alike. I myself looked up to him highly.

Anyway, I would hang out with him at school all the time, and had been to his house for sleepovers many times. He lived with his grandparents and his mother in the same house. His mom was divorced from his dad, but hilariously his dad lived with his sister in a house literally next door. One day at school, he told me about something that had happened at his dads house when he was staying over there. On night.

His little sister had one of her friends over to have a sleepover, and they were all at the fathers house for this night. I can remember clearly many conversations I had with john, throughout our whole friendship, and I can tell you now from the very beginning in first grade he was always into girls. He would always talk about wanting to do things with them.

When his little sister had her friend over, John involved himself in playing with the two of them throughout the night, doing whatever stupid shit they wanted to do. Regardless, at a certain point he and his little sisters friend decided to go into the guest room and play “ghosts” or some shit like that. His little sister wanted to go in with them, but they told her that they were playing a “scary game” and for her to stay outside the room.

John told me about how they laid in the bed and began kissing each other. Then they got naked. He said that he went to put his penis in her vagina, and he told me that as soon as he put it in she said to him “you know god sees everything we do”. He said it wasn’t long after that when they decided to get dressed and go back out of the room to rejoin his little sister, and continue whatever stupid shit they were doing.

He did not coom, and it was probably a 2 minute total affair, but make no mistake, 7 year old John indeed put his dick into that vagina. This is the life of Chad.

I just remembered and reflected on this story tonight. And thought I would share it with all of you. Thought you all may find it interesting. Make of it what you will. But what it means to me is 7 year old Chad does his thing. What about us here. It is a cold world.

Damn thats crazy bro

20200219 165731

disgusting. i knew of a girl who had sex at 8. and people have the gall to say 15 year olds are children that can't consent

This 7 year old whore would be stoned to death in Afghanistan :what:

Larp, normies love to exaggerate their relationships with women when they’re young.

View: https://youtu.be/q8NDCJY5DW4

If it makes you feel better to believe that. I’ve known this guy all my life. He’s still my best friend. We know all each other’s deepest secrets. It happened, whether you want to believe it or not.

If it makes you feel better to believe that. I’ve known this guy all my life. He’s still my best friend. We know all each other’s deepest secrets. It happened, whether you want to believe it or not.

You were best friends with him all these years and he hasn't hooked you up with a foid?

You were best friends with him all these years and he hasn't hooked you up with a foid?
As if that circumvents my subhumanity. I know you’re knew here, so I will just highlight my main problems.
5’1
[UWSL]Micro penis[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Permanently oily and greasy skin with constant rashes because of my skin condition. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]there is more, but those are enough. [/UWSL]

As if that circumvents my subhumanity. I know you’re knew here, so I will just highlight my main problems.
5’1
[UWSL]Micro penis[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Permanently oily and greasy skin with constant rashes because of my skin condition. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]there is more, but those are enough. [/UWSL]
Just height is enough. :feelskek:

Just height is enough. :feelskek:
I'd break your kneecaps in 0.1 seconds brother it's called an initiation towards our situation
Screenshot 20210822 043255

7 is the best age for sex for a male because you don't produce sperm yet, so you can cum inside her without the danger of getting her pregnant :feelsohh:

7 is the best age for sex for a male because you don't produce sperm yet, so you can cum inside her without the danger of getting her pregnant :feelsohh:
If only it could be that easy

How do you prepare the bodies of caught foids? Do you use any kind of seasoning? Also do u try to get them alive? Do you r ape them?
I'd be pretty foolish to reveal such methods online. Especially in the world's current climate

20210122 185144

This is mega yotta extreme ropefuel, holy fuck.
This is what we have missed our whole lives.... this is peak clown world.
Still thinking they are all innocent? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
But it's still a whole week for her 18th birthday, she is a child!!!! :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:

Things that never happened.exe
It definitely did happen. Is it possible he was lying to me? I suppose. But I know this individual very well, and we had conversations about this incident many, many years after it happened. We even got drunk with his father once while going camping and he even told his dad about the story. If it makes you feel better to deny it, then go ahead. It seems impossible to you because you are not Chad, and any kind of sexual experience is impossible for you.

I doubt this is legit.

I doubt this is legit.
Refer to my comment right before yours. If you want to think that to feel better, that’s fine. But this most certainly occurred, and whether you want to accept it or not is irrelevant to reality. Your experiences as an incel and what you find to be intrinsically true are not compatible with the life of a non-incel and what they have experienced.

These things do happen far more often than most normies realize, though I doubt that John was erect enough to fully penetrate at that age.

Refer to my comment right before yours. If you want to think that to feel better, that’s fine. But this most certainly occurred, and whether you want to accept it or not is irrelevant to reality. Your experiences as an incel and what you find to be intrinsically true are not compatible with the life of a non-incel and what they have experienced.

Like I said previously I doubt it's legit anyone can compose a story on the web and likewise just because you say it happened doesn't necessarily mean that it did.

Last edited:
Like I said previously I doubt it's legit anyone can compose a story on the web and likewise just because you say it happened doesn't necessarily mean that it did.
Does that make you feel better?

That's absolutely fucking vile and disgusting tbh. I wasn't even thinking of girls until I was around 12. Were they both molested?

After all this time, if you haven't roped, is this friend still your friend? Does he get anything now? Being 6'5 surely he should be a Chad.