Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childfree women.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
They believe they are not selfish, but their choice should be admired. They believe they are somehow oppressed, not to the level of systematic racism or homophobia, but they believe they are being "discriminated for their choice". Someone of them is antinatalist, or vegan, or he care about the environment.

From what I have observed, those women are mostly careermaxing bitches, so they should be our target when we claim women should pay to fund a government plan to provide prostitutes for incels.

Those careermaxing whores, are having sex (with Chads), excluding ugly males from sex, so they are creating a problem. Since stronk and independent womyn should be considered accountable for their actions, these evil childLESS bithes should pay us for the sex they are denying us.

We as incels are a small group, but we are very blackpilled, we can do something to let the normie population know about this issue.

Try something irl and we would get locked up for terrorism and hate speech.

Childless women above 23= hoes,bitches,sluts

"I'm one of the good ones!! Look at me!"

I agree with this thread. They delude themselves into actually believing they are discriminated against because society tells them so. They are gullible creatures who believe what the media and others tell them, in a way to fight for a cause or bring unnecessary change for them to feel like they've brought value and contributed to society.

In reality, everything they from the outside world and their small-minded bubble are all based on choice. They chose to be vegans, they chose to care about the environment, and they believe that since they bring that value as stated in the previous paragraph, they are deserving of such respect and for people to see them as they see themselves. That's where narcissism comes into play.

As for the last sentence, we indeed are a minority. People refuse to see our views because it doesn't fit there agenda or how they were raised, rather they are driven by a need to be right all the time and prove others wrong, even if it means bullying/attacking others. All we can do when it comes to the blackpill is do what MGTOW does and let others choose if they want to see the truth or live in wonderland. For that, we can't force it onto others, but it requires a traumatic experience.

Childless women above 23= hoes,bitches,sluts
If I were a Chad, I would probably slay these bitches in their 20-30 age range.

We live in a social media culture, this means those bitches childless demented whores are living constantly exposed to facebook mommies, their self-esteem may not be so high.
Women tend to form herds. They group together by their perceived level of attractiveness with the occasional fat or ugly girl tagging along. Also facebook mommies are a group, at least on social media, where GL mommies are constantly spreading photos of their babies, followed by thousands of orbiters.

Attractive women are surrounded by their group, who will cock block any approaching man trying to isolate a member of their heard. Women around their 20-30 age range exposed to the social media culture - if not the type of "sex&city" feminists - may be easier to slay for a Chad.

It's a sad thing not to be a Chad these days.

Antinatalism is mostly a feminist psyop, full of le reddit nihilist:soy: dicklets who think telling women about your vasectomy is a huge turn on

You know who is responsible tbh