Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childbirth can’t be that bad

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
Seriously, women make it seem like the worst pain imaginable. Some even say it’s worse than a kick to the balls. I can debunk this very easily. Childbirth is something that’s biologically supposed to happen. It’s completely NATURAL. A woman’s body was designed to do it, so it’s a normal process. You don’t see dogs or other animals screaming while giving birth now do you? Of course not, because it’s not that bad. Besides that, if it was so bad females wouldn’t keep producing baby after baby like a fucking breeding factory. A kick in the balls is far worse and I’m about to prove it. It’s something that’s not supposed to happen, and in fact, it’s one of the worst things that can happen. It is unnatural damage to your body and can injure you for life. I saw this video where a bear got hit in the balls by a tree branch of something, and he instantly rolled on the ground grunting in agony. It’s so painful it took down a literal BEAR. This is yet another proof that any pain a man can face is far worse than what a female can experience.

Its cope so that women have something to brag about like theyre tuff

women act so dramtic when they are whore birthing when thats literly what they chose to do then they expect sypathy and people to cater to her :lasereyes:

Its cope so that women have something to brag about like theyre tuff
Exactly. They know their struggles are nonexistent compared to what men face so they have to make up a fake struggle to seem tough when in reality they are weak af

women act so dramtic when they are whore birthing when thats literly what they chose to do then they expect sypathy and people to cater to her :lasereyes:
Yeah man, it’s absurd. If it was so painful they’d never voluntarily do it over and over again like the whores they are

They complain about childbirth pain like they havent had 3 cocks in their vagina at one time

Not when there's modern anesthetics

childbirth hurts for like 4 minutes but being subhuman hurts for years, or decades, or LIFE.

God made childbirth painful because whores cursed humanity

childbirth hurts for like 4 minutes but being subhuman hurts for years, or decades, or LIFE.
Yep. And being an autistic guy makes you a social outcast for LIFE and the pain is eternal. Being an ugly or autistic guy will just permanently fuck up your life.

God made childbirth painful because whores cursed humanity
He didn’t make it painful enough then because they have no qualms about getting knocked up by Chad and being his baby momma while he dumps her for a hotter chick

Dickpill too: if they crave for big stuff in then they can bear big stuff out.

childbirth is only hard for subhuman narrow hip femcels :feelsYall:

They endure a couple minutes of pain while they live their entire life on tutorial mode boo fucking hoo

The "pain" is just theatrics

Seriously, women make it seem like the worst pain imaginable. Some even say it’s worse than a kick to the balls. I can debunk this very easily. Childbirth is something that’s biologically supposed to happen. It’s completely NATURAL. A woman’s body was designed to do it, so it’s a normal process. You don’t see dogs or other animals screaming while giving birth now do you? Of course not, because it’s not that bad. Besides that, if it was so bad females wouldn’t keep producing baby after baby like a fucking breeding factory. A kick in the balls is far worse and I’m about to prove it. It’s something that’s not supposed to happen, and in fact, it’s one of the worst things that can happen. It is unnatural damage to your body and can injure you for life. I saw this video where a bear got hit in the balls by a tree branch of something, and he instantly rolled on the ground grunting in agony. It’s so painful it took down a literal BEAR. This is yet another proof that any pain a man can face is far worse than what a female can experience.
stupid cunts just wanna enjoy chads dick and make excuse

They endure a couple minutes of pain while they live their entire life on tutorial mode boo fucking hoo
Yep. It’s nothing compared to what men go through

Yeah our suffering is constant
Yep. Some song lyrics that describe it well are: "Wounds so deep they never heal, they never go away" and "Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past, bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have." You cannot escape reality.

Yea my subconscious normie cuck bullshit detector always triggered on this child birth pain issue being raised.
You know, it's normies saying it, so most likely it's not true.

why is this even being discussed
petty bullshit

they gotta be dramatic

This ties back into @GeckoBus threads. Giga based

you're mad cause i think talking about childbirth is retard ? leelelelelelelllllllllllllllll
Not mad. Talking about childbirth is not retarded because it's one of the things women complain about and act like it's worse than anything men go through. I just came to debunk that myth and prove it's nothing compared to what men face.

retard ahh conversation

Not mad. Talking about childbirth is not retarded because it's one of the things women complain about and act like it's worse than anything men go through. I just came to debunk that myth and prove it's nothing compared to what men face.
they have devices to simulate childbirth pain you can try it and tell us if you're that worked up about it

Yep. Some song lyrics that describe it well are: "Wounds so deep they never heal, they never go away" and "Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past, bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have." You cannot escape reality.
Yes our pain is constant and inescapable

they have devices to simulate childbirth pain you can try it and tell us if you're that worked up about it
I'm not gonna simulate childbirth. That would be the gayest shit ever. Why do you care about this thread so much anyway? I don't hear too many other people complaining about it.

I'm not gonna simulate childbirth. That would be the gayest shit ever. Why do you care about this thread so much anyway? I don't hear too many other people complaining about it.
Idk it seems one of the most irrelevant things to care about
muh childbirth
we all know foids will complain about anything so it doesn't really matter
child birth as if i sat and designed the female human body idgafffffff
no hard feelings brocel it just feels useless

I imagine pissing a kidney stone to be more painful

I imagine pissing a kidney stone to be more painful
Oh, definitely. I heard a guy passing a kidney stone when I was in the hospital once and he was screaming in pain. It hurt just to hear it

Funny my mother agrees with you @VideoGameCoper she literally cant understand why modern women are so weak. Women in 18th century had like 15 kids

Funny my mother agrees with you @VideoGameCoper she literally cant understand why modern women are so weak. Women in 18th century had like 15 kids
That’s hilarious a woman actually agrees with me on something, lol