Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Child abuse cels

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
My mom told me a story about how she came home from work one day and saw my dad using an old home phone to beat my ass (like literally my bare ass was out and he was beating it with the landline phone) cause I did something wrong. I was like 2 at the time, so wtf did I do to warrant that.
We lived in a trailer, my dad was a stay at home father JFL. He's always been a faggot. She saw that and said if you ever touch our kids again she'll leave and call the cops. He didn't beat me but instead started beating her after that. JFL it's over for child abuse cels

Imagine what that did to me. I don't remember it, but it had to have scarred me mentally or somethinf

I was never abused (unless you consider spanking abuse) the worst punishments I had recieved was a spanking by belt or by ruler.

Similar experience but only my mom, she had bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder

I was never abused (unless you consider spanking abuse) the worst punishments I had recieved was a spanking by belt or by ruler.
I've been spanked plenty of times. My father was more of a psychological abuser to us but would beat our mom in front of me and my siblings.

Cortisol and adrenaline spike goes: :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsohgod:
fucking up your nervous system and giving you anxiety. this is tough mang, I got beat up by my dad and mom too

Damn that's brutal