Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Chicago oncologist Ezekiel J. Emanuel hopes to die in 14 years, and his views are being legitimized.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/10/why-i-hope-to-die-at-75/379329/

I post this because a lot of incels legitimize the idea of suicide as a viable option. And me, I think that's fucked up. But this article might be a sign that society is starting maybe redefine its stance on the value of life? We used to think "You should try to be healthy, live as long as you can." Then we were like "Well, we all have our time to go." But this guy is like "Not only do we all have our time to go, but we should pray that its soon." And this guy isn't being held up as some insane extremist. His article basically goes into why you should hope to die before you get old. And he tells his kids this. What kind of thing is this to tell your kids? "Hey kids, Dad better not be around by 2032! I sure hope I'm dead by then! Why are you crying? All I'm saying is I hope to leave you all behind in a few short years."

If we can go so far as to treat viewpoints like this as "normal," how far away are we from suicide booths at every subway station and bus stop?

so a kike wants to die? can I pull the switch?

how far away are we from suicide booths at every subway station and bus stop?
Not too far...
Giphy

Holy shit, that smile though. It just screams I want to die.

He's an oncologist. As in, he deals in cancer. That slippery ghost that can just sneak up on otherwise healthy people and kill them for no reason. And from this he decided "Know what? Better to just die before you get old." What horrors has he seen?

More like 45 for the average Western male imo.

@TheRealChincel your doppelganger has the same hairline I do.

Don't know where he gets the idea death from pneumonia or bacteria infection are "relatively painless."

All death is excruciating. I think even when you blow your brains out, it goes in slow motion. My hypothesis is that once your time runs out, the last sensation to you is infinite, and you are permanently in a state of hell.

Suicide imo is only justified for chronic pain. Because chronic pain is such a broad definition it is difficult to judge other people's will to die.
Live as an incel is a a life through chronic pain from depression, loneliness, countless rejections, unfulfilling and pointless life, anxiety with phobias and insomnia. I'm on edge of snapping i can't handle it anymore, copes doesn't work anymore.

Live as an incel is a a life through chronic pain from depression, loneliness, countless rejections, unfulfilling and pointless life, anxiety with phobias and insomnia

Suicide is for pussies.

Dying from lung cancer, heart disease and liver cirrhosis, now that’s how a real man dies!

why waiting if you can approch the rope now?

Couldn't read past this: "By the time I reach 75, I will have lived a complete life. I will have loved and been loved. My children will be grown and in the midst of their own rich lives. I will have seen my grandchildren born and beginning their lives. I will have pursued my life’s projects and made whatever contributions, important or not, I am going to make. And hopefully, I will not have too many mental and physical limitations." Suifuel.

Killing yourself to let a better world for Chads and Staceys offsprings ? Not in my lifetime !!! (ho wait ...)

elites want it, he's just an emissary

healthcare systems are overloaded, they already want to use every pretext to euthanise patients and get some relief, it's coming