Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cher's mom died, and proved that 13 year olds are old enough to breed

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Disclaimer: I would never sleep with a woman under the age of consent because I don't want to go to jail and get fucked in the ass by a man with many tattoos and questionable citizenship

Anyway, Cher (some stupid feminist singer with a tranny daughter)'s mother died today, and I read that when Cher's mom was born, her own mom was only 13.

Why has our society become so cucked that we frown upon this now? A 13-year-old woman is a million times more fertile and likely to produce a healthy baby than some 33-year-old slut who has ridden the cock carousel for 18 years.

rip cher's mom
tbh I do feel sorry for cher's mom, imagine your granddaughter becomes a tranny and wants to spend her life LARPing as a man

Why has our society become so cucked that we frown upon this now? A 13-year-old woman is a million times more fertile and likely to produce a healthy baby than some 33-year-old slut who has ridden the cock carousel for 18 years.
Because it's dangerous. Cher's mom happen to be fine, doesnt mean other 13 year old moms will, there's more risk

Because it's dangerous. Cher's mom happen to be fine, doesnt mean other 13 year old moms will, there's more risk
Maybe 13 is a little young, but a 16 year old is a healthier mother than a 36 year old

Is she the whore who told that the society doesn't need men

13 year old girls are well though puberty, Only low IQ Age-cucks think they are "Children"

Absolutely agree. Would be careful if I was you though. You could get banned from here for saying stuff like this.
Well, your profile picture already says a lot.

:feelssus:

I would say that cunt is rotting in hell but women do not have human souls.

What I can say is that I think the general american Idea of '18' is retarded. Everything else can be discussed.

In general, there are no issues with teenage pregnancy. But feminists will cherrypick statistics from shitholes where there's barely any medical infrastructure or even food or basic hygiene to push the idea that teenagers die when they get pregnant.

The truth is, any data/statistics about anything remotely related to pedophilia nowadays can't be trusted. There's simply too much weight on the topic, too many agendas to be pushed, and also, you can't actually do a satisfactory research due to so many elements that would be necessary to it being illegal.

In general, there are no issues with teenage pregnancy. But feminists will cherrypick statistics from shitholes where there's barely any medical infrastructure or even food or basic hygiene to push the idea that teenagers die when they get pregnant.

The truth is, any data/statistics about anything remotely related to pedophilia nowadays can't be trusted. There's simply too much weight on the topic, too many agendas to be pushed, and also, you can't actually do a satisfactory research due to so many elements that would be necessary to it being illegal.
Well said

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back